43 |Trips & Exhaustion|

Y/n's POV

Being back in LA brings me a lot of relief at the end of the day, I just can't stand being in New York.

It got boring after I left the shop where I got my tattoo so I decided that I was gonna fly back to LA and spend my last few days there.

Of course Ariana has to be with me before she leaves for Europe to start her second leg of tour so she and the rest of the girls came not including her mom and Nonna because they were not feeling like getting up in the air again so they just stayed back to look after the dogs and that damn pig.

My experience with them was not pleasant.

After picking up Njomza we got onto the jet.

Let me tell you spending six hours on a private flight with five women was exactly what I imagined it to be.

They literally would not stop talking the whole way there, and they talked about somethings that I'd rather go through life not ever having known about.

It didn't help that I had a headache for the first two hours of the flight so my head was just pounding.

Luckily for me though, I wasn't alone with them any longer once we landed in LA.

JC, Nick and his girlfriend, Christian, Alex, Kehlani, my brother Jayden and his girlfriend were joining us as well.

My house was gonna be full for the last couple of days, but I didn't mind that too much at the moment.

I'd rather be spending these last few days with my friends and family then alone anyways.

All I could see when I walked towards the cars that my friends and my brothers were waiting at was them laughing at me as the girls made their way over to them without any bags in hand.

I was carrying all of their stuff for some reason, and need I remind you Ariana packs for short trips like she's going on a three month vacation.

I'm definitely gonna have to teach this girl how to pack lighter because she can't keep having me break my back with all the stuff she chooses to bring when we go places.

Thankfully the security team that travels with us took notice of my "struggle" and they grabbed a few of the bags to lighten the load so that I was only carrying me and Ariana's stuff.

Once I put the bags into the trunk of one of the cars I went over to where the girls were talking so I could greet everyone.

"You good?" I shook my head at JC's question and his eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What happened on that jet?"

"So much happened that I wish didn't happen. Those girls are so talkative, and you know they don't hold back when it comes to talking about their sex life like I get they're her friends and everything but I don't think I want everybody to know about what goes on in the bedroom between Ariana and I."

"I'm sorry about that." He laughs patting my shoulder and I nod before we both allow ourselves to rejoin the group.

"Alright best friend, what exactly are we doing tonight cause I didn't leave my baby with my family just to go to your house and do nothing?" Everybody nodded in agreement hearing Kehlani say that.

I honestly had no plans to do anything today, I only really called them because I wasn't trying to be stuck in my house with all those women who have no regard for me or my life.

I'm almost positive they have no off button because they're all just on go mode 100 percent of the time.

She crossed her arms when I didn't say anything and I looked over at Ariana so maybe she could help me out here since I was so stumped by the question.