8 |The stars align✨|

October 12th, 2018
Y/n's POV

"Are you sure you're ready?" I nodded once again as Keh had been asking me this ever since I told her that Ariana agreed to go on a date with me. "Are you sure you're sure?"

"Yes, I'm 100 percent sure. I've never been more sure about anything in my life." She smiles in response to that.

"I'm so happy for you Y/n, I haven't seen you this happy since you first got with your ex." I nodded.

"Well, I can't really help it you know?" She nods. "From what I've seen and learned about Ariana, I know I made the right decision with asking her out."

"That's good to hear, but really Y/n I'm very happy for you."

"Thanks, I just-I'm a little nervous to be honest with you Lani." She seemed to be surprised by that.

"Since when do you get nervous about anything having to do with a girl? You're like the most confident guy I know." I shrugged at that cause it was true but not in this case.

"Yeah but this is different, Ariana is different. She's not just any girl Lani, I really like her and I don't want to mess this up Incase she wants to see where things go between us after this date." She smiles hearing me say that.

"I promise you, you will not mess this up. You just be you, and don't say or do anything stupid." We both laughed and I nodded. "Now go, I'm pretty sure Ariana is waiting for you."

"Yeah she might be, thanks for this little talk though...I appreciate it."

"No problem bestfrien, I'll always be there for you. I gotta go though and so do you, you have a date and I need to go to the studio." I smirked and we both walked to the front door so we could leave together.

"You still not gonna tell me the names of the tracks?" She shakes her head in a no and I sigh cause I really wanted to know. "Fine."

"Maybe I'll let you hear a few if you can convince Ariana to go on another date with you after this one." I nodded liking the sound of that.

That shouldn't be too hard for me, I think I can get her to agree to another date if this one goes over well...we'll see though.

"Okay, that sounds fair. I'll see you later though to hear that album, I gotta get to my date now." She nods smiling and we both go our separate ways.

Hopefully this date goes as well as I hope it does...

—/—/—/—/—

I was happy on my way to Ariana's place, I just couldn't help it.

This date had me in a happier mood than I think I'd ever be in.

I can't be getting to excited though because embarrassingly so, I was so excited to go in this date with this one girl a while back that I actually forgot what time our date actually was and I forgot her address.

I doubt that'll happen this time around, but I'm not taking any risks right now.

The drive to Ariana's place took longer than usual, it could probably be because I'm actually nervous to see her right now but it was whatever.