27 |Birthdays on the road|

June 21st, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Okay, we have time for maybe one or two more and then we really have to go Y/n."

"Alright Brandon I get it." He rolls his eyes and walks back to the front of the bus while I opted to stay back in the lounge.

I was live on IG so I could give my fans a little glimpse inside of my life while on tour.

I have to say that they were definitely making me feel a lot less lonely than I was before.

Although I did bring a couple of friends back on tour with me after I went to go see Ariana in LA a few weeks ago so it hasn't been all bad.

Of course I could get tired of them at times, but that's mostly because I'm kinda forced to live with them at the moment.

It's not all bad though.

As a matter of fact, one of the four is actually coming to the lounge right now.

"What's up Y/n." We did our usual handshake before he sat down on the couch across from me.

"What are you doing up JC, you're usually the last one to get out of bed?" He shrugs.

"I don't know to be honest, I guess my body just had enough of me sleeping for so long in the morning. I actually kinda feel a lot better than I usually do on most mornings." I nodded. "So it's your birthday tomorrow, what are you trying to do?"

"Shit I honestly don't even know." I looked back down at my screen and saw the comments going crazy on my live wishing me a happy early birthday. "Thank you for the birthday wishes, hopefully I see some of you at my show in Miami tonight."

"You trying to go out to a club or something tomorrow night to celebrate." I shrugged. "I mean we could get a couple of girls tomorrow and bring em back if you want?"

"I don't think that's a good idea J, you know I'm with Ariana. I can't do that to her."

"Damn you're boring, what happened to the Y/n who said yes to everything?" I laughed but I was being serious.

"I got into a relationship that isn't one sided, and I actually genuinely care about Ariana so I don't want to jeopardize our relationship in anyway especially because I know she's been through some shit I couldn't imagine going through myself."

"Come on man, it's just for one night. Besides it's not like I'm asking you to sleep with somebody." I shook my head cause I just didn't think that was the best thing to do knowing how Ariana gets when I'm around other women.

"I just can't do that, and plus you've never seen Ariana when she's mad so I'm not gonna put myself in a situation where she's going to be upset with me."

He didn't really seem convinced by what I was saying, and I really didn't know why cause I was being completely honest with him.

I really didn't want to upset Ariana, especially because she's on tour right now and I wouldn't want the things that I get caught up in to effect her.

"What if you just don't tell her?"

"Are you being serious right now?" He nods. "Do you not understand that there are cameras that follow me everywhere I go? So even if I don't tell Ariana something, she'll eventually find out from the media and I don't need that."