11 |Insecurity & parties|

October 27th, 2018
Ariana's POV

"And cut!! Ariana please feel free to take some time to relax a little. I know how much you don't want to be here right now considering that it is a Saturday night."

"It's not that I don't want to be here, I'm just missing a certain someone and he's at a party right now so I'm a bit on edge cause I don't know what he's doing." He nods hearing and understanding what I said.

"I see, it's that party at Vince Staples house huh?" I nodded a bit confused on how he'd know.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" He shrugs.

"Victoria posted about it on her Instagram and I just so happen to come across her page earlier today."

When he said that, a lightbulb went off in my head almost immediately.

"I'm gonna call Victoria really quick, and then we can finish the shoot." He nods and goes off to round up all the people in my video while I waited for Vic to pick up her phone.

"Hey Ari, what's up?" I sighed in relief at hearing her voice.

"Hey Vic, um I was wondering if you were at Vince Staples party so I can ask you something?" She seemed unsure on the other end but proceeded to answer anyways.

"Yeah, actually I am. What did you want to ask me?"

I was debating in my head on whether I should tell her cause I don't know if Y/n will be upset if he finds out that I'm asking her to do the things I'm about to ask.

It was worth the risk though, I really needed to know what's going on.

"Do you think you could maybe check up on Y/n for me?"

"What, why?" I knew she wouldn't go for it. "I don't mind doing it, but I just want to know why cause he seems like a nice guy?"

"And he is Vic, but I really like him and I don't want there to be a reason why I can't take our relationship further." I was stressing now just thinking about why I was doing this.

"You can take this relationship further by investing some trust in him, besides you told me how he said that he was completely uninterested in other girls so you really shouldn't be worrying Ari."

"I can't help it Vic, I'm worried because there's s bunch of different girls there and I just feel like I don't exactly compare. I know Y/n wouldn't do anything though but I don't want to risk it, so can you please just look out for me while I'm shooting this video?" She sighs on the other end.

"Fine, but you owe me for this."

"For sure." I was relieved. "Don't worry if he gets upset, I'll talk to him when I get the chance."

"Alright girl, I see him sitting by the pool so I'll call you later." She hung up before I got the chance to tell her bye but it's okay.

Hopefully this goes over well...

—/—/—/—/—

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, you not gone get in the pool?" I shook my head at Vince's question as he ventured over to the other side.