76 |No time for rest|

September 11th, 2020
Y/n's POV

"Ari, are you sure about this?"

"Yes baby I'm sure, okay?" I simply shrugged in response to what she said as she continued to get herself ready. "I don't care how busy I am or get, I want to spend time with my son so that's what I'm going to do even if he is a bit high maintenance for a four-month old."

I shrugged at that.

"Hardly, but If you want to tend to a crying baby while attempting to record an album then be my guest."

She had a pensive look in her eyes.

I just wondered what she could be thinking about.

"Or maybe, I'll just move my studio session to another day and we'll both come with you instead."

My eyes widened slightly but I had to shut that down quick as I looked down at her.

"No, I'm good. You can take him with you, I don't think I'm fit to work with those kinds of conditions, besides you know you want to record today and Tommy is not canceling again."

She seemed suspicious of my quick answer.

I mean I have to, I'm not going to have her burning holes in my back while I try to work because of who I'm working with.

Plus, Angelo is a crier and I don't want to hear that when I'm working cause that can knock me out of the creative space that I'm in.

Like it's alright any other time, but when I'm working; that is the absolute last thing that I want to hear.

"Whatever." She continued to apply her makeup while I sat on the edge of the tub watching her. "Hopefully you can keep your hands to yourself, otherwise Angelo might not have a daddy anymore."

I rolled my eyes internally not wanting to upset her by actually doing it.

Getting up from the where I sat and stepping closer to her, she stops what she was doing turning so that she could give me her full attention.

"Relax okay, I've been telling you this for a little while now ever since I told you that I started working with her. Saweetie and I are just friends who just so happen to be working on a song together, plus she's with Quavo and I'm good friends with him so stop worrying about it."

She batted her long lashes at me.

"I'm not worried, it's just a fair warning to you. So you don't slip up and do something you're not supposed to, then there's no problem; simple as that."

"Sure." I started towards the bathroom door and she cuts her eyes at me. "Seeing how you reacted to that, I guess it's not in my best interest to mention that Dani is gonna be there too."

I mumbled that lowly not expecting her to hear me, but obviously I was proven wrong about that when one of her makeup brushes thankfully just misses hitting me in the head.

A laugh erupts from her phone that was propped against the mirror and it didn't take me long to realize that she was FaceTiming Victoria.

"You better go Y/n, you know she's not gonna miss twice."

Ari was currently holding another brush in her hand not bothering to look away from the mirror.