35 |Bad news|

August 4th, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Yo Y/n, let's go man I'm trying to see the girls and you are kinda moving slow." I rolled my eyes at JC.

"When are you not trying to see girls?" He shrugs. "I'm in no rush to be getting there right now, Ariana wants to talk and I still don't know what about and it's been weeks since she sent that message to me."

They shrugged cause they didn't exactly want to say what was on their minds but I knew what they were thinking.

"Look just try not worry so much about everything. Besides it's not like you cheated on her or something." Christian gave me a pointed look. "You didn't cheat on her did you?"

"No, what reason would I have to do that to her." They shrugged again.

"There are reasons I could think of right now." The look I gave Nick was incredulous but he ignored it. "I mean come on, your ex wasn't even stressing you this much."

"That's cause she was busy cheating on him, she was hooking up with two guys at the same time and mooching off Y/n so why would she have to stress him about anything when she never really cared about him?"

"Okay JC you don't have to say all that." I took a seat next to Alex cause I was not about to be harassed by the people I call my friends for the rest of this jet ride. "What's up with you Nick, do you not like Ariana or something?"

"Oh no, I think she's great. I just don't want to see another woman hurt you like your ex did." I nodded. "I just think sometimes she can come across as a bit insecure which is totally okay but I feel like she lets her insecurities get in the way of the relationship you two are in."

"I mean I don't necessarily agree with that, but I also don't disagree." I ran a hand through my hair. "Sometimes I guess I feel like she doesn't trust me all the time and it doesn't help that she let my mom get to her to the point where she ignores me like this."

"Well if we're being fair here, your mom did say some pretty disrespectful shit to her and you didn't really help make things any better by turning into a statue Y/n."

"Okay I get it, my mom made me look like a bitch in front of my girl but what would you have done if you were in my shoes?"

They all gave me looks of disbelief that I honestly didn't expect.

"Are you serious bro?" Christian looked upset but I didn't get why. "I get that's your mom and everything and you don't want to disrespect her but you can't just let her talk to your girl like that especially because the girl is completely head over heels for you. We all see the way she looks at you and all the things she does to keep you but you just keep finding ways to fuck things up even further."

"I agree with Christian, I mean your mom scares me a shit ton but I have to draw the line when she starts disrespecting my woman. That's a no go for me, like we legit might have to fight if that happened to me." I nodded at JC.

"I told Ariana's mom that I was gonna try and fix things and maybe even figure out why my mom said what she said, but at this point it's been a month and I haven't made any progress." The jet was finally starting to land so we started getting ready to get off.

"What's holding you up, your mom is literally a phone call away and so is Ariana?" Alex said from beside me.

"Ariana and I haven't talked to each other physically or on the phone since what happened, and right now I just haven't really been feeling up to the idea of confronting my mom because I don't know what to say to her."