65 |Missteps and doubts|

February 10th, 2020
Y/n's POV

"Man I don't know what's going on out there, I got someone telling me one thing and then someone else telling me something completely different and I don't really know who to believe right now."

"Brandon, look just let me know what's going on with tour and everything. I was supposed to finish up in the beginning of the year. Now all of a sudden I got the tour managers and production crews telling me that it's not happening."

I continued to pace back and forth in the living room being careful not step on Strauss cause Ariana would kill me.

"Alright. I'll see what I can do to get them to talk and say more than just the I don't knows, but I'd you advise to stay on top of the news and continue to watch out for Ari and the baby cause whatever is going on out there is something serious. I wouldn't want anything to happen to those two."

I smiled a little hearing that he cared so much about them, but I wasn't surprised cause Brandon has always been a guy who looks out for and cares about others.

"What about me. I thought we were friends?"

I could tell he was just rolling his eyes after I'd said that.

"Of course I care about you Y/n, but you let me know when you're pregnant and also a woman."

I couldn't help but to shake my head at that, but he wasn't wrong.

"Yeah okay, I get it man. I'm for real though, just let me know what the word is as soon as you can cause I need to know if I'm gonna be here for the birth of my baby."

"You don't have to worry about that, there's no way in hell we'd have you performing around the same time that Ari has the baby. She'd have our heads if we did, so don't worry you'll be there."

"Alright cool." I looked down at my watch to see what time it was.

Ari has an appointment with her gynecologist today, she wants us to wait and see what the gender is at the gender reveal party we're having at the end of the month.

I swear, this girl will be late to her own funeral.

"Look, I gotta go see what's taking Ariana so long cause we have an appointment to go to so I'll talk to you later. Just call me or come over when you have more information about tour and everything."

"For sure, tell Ari hi for me and I'll talk to you later." I mumbled a sure and we hung up our individual ends of the phone.

Now to go get this woman so we can get to this appointment, I'm not allowing her to make us late again.

I always get blamed for it when we get there anyways, I just think her gynecologist secretly doesn't like me or something though.

Making my way up the long staircase with the rest of Ari's babies of course, I made my way to our room to get her.

I opened the door just missing her hanging up the phone with somebody.

"Hey, who was that?" She turns around with a look of surprise obvious in her eyes and she walks over to me.

"You are not gonna believe this, but it was Gaga."