53 |Don't Start now|

October 31st, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Alright Y/n, so since the rest of your tour was canceled unfortunately due to the accident you were in we had to do a lot of mitigating with the promoters so that we don't get sued for cancelling almost 20 shows." I nodded.

"Okay sorry that I didn't discuss getting into an accident with you guys beforehand but what exactly is this meeting about, I kinda have plans tonight?"

"It's about your recent involvements." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at them from across the table.

"Recent involvements, what are you talking about?"

"It's come to our attention that you and Danileigh have actually been talking a lot lately over this past week and a half." My PR manager RJ says.

"Okay and she's a great friend of mine, I'm not really understanding why that's relevant in this meeting."

"Well, if you've been paying attention over the past few days Y/n then you would have noticed that the response from the public has been quite interesting and really to be honest with you her fans and your fans ship the two of you." I rolled my eyes at what Kelsey says to me.

"I'm not surprised, it's like with some of these fans they think two people of the opposite gender can't just be friends with eachother at the end of the day. My fans and her fans can have their opinions at the end of the day, but I'm committed to Ariana and I'm keeping it that way."

"We understand that and you make it clear that you two are together and you intend on staying together." I nodded. "With what they have been saying and posting about you lately in regards to Danileigh though, things are not looking good and it's gaining attention from a lot of these blogs and people like tmz who are only going to blow everything out of proportion."

"What do you want me to do, like I said before she and I are just friends and nothing else. She's not like that and neither am I, we know where we stand in terms of our friendship and she would never try and disrespect Ariana by trying something crazy because the fans want so desperately for there to be something going on between us."

Brandon nods agreeing with me and we look back at them awaiting their answer.

"We just need you to do whatever you can to shift the public to you and Ariana more than ever so this doesn't spiral out of control because your image is important and some people tend to believe everything the media says twisted or not and we don't need the whole cheater label being placed on you when that's not what you are cause that just does not look good and you need to be able to sell."

"Okay Dez, I honestly don't wanna do any of that because Ariana and I are together. I'm not gonna try a force an image cause that shit isn't cool. The media and the fans can think whatever they want because at the end of the day I know who I'm going home to so I don't care."

They didn't seem to like that answer and Brandon shook his head before leaning towards me.

"Look obviously we know you and Ariana are happy and everything, and it's good that you guys are happy cause you two deserve to be happy. Just do what they say Y/n, they could easily ruin your career so I suggest just listening to them alright?"

"Fine I'll listen or whatever, but like I said before I'm not forcing anything." They shrugged in response to what I said.

"Hopefully you find a way to sway the public's perspective in the right direction so they stop thinking you and Dani are an item when you're not."

"Whatever, can I go now. I promised some people that I'd be somewhere at a certain time and this meeting is cutting it close to that time?"

They looked at each other and nodded and I got up collecting my stuff so I could leave.