17 |Interviews & Irelevance|

March 12th, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Alright you guys it's your boy Chris, and we are now on air live with Y/n Y/l/n here at studio NYC so tune in for any and everything exclusive." He says enthusiastically.

We waited a minute just to give people some time to get settled and actually listen in on the station.

Once we knew everyone or most of everyone was listening he looked back over at me.

"Thanks for having me on here man, this is great?" He shakes his head rather quickly.

"Oh it's no problem, I've been trying to get you over on my show for a minute but everyone else always snatches you up before I get the opportunity to ask." I shrugged innocently.

"I guess I'm a wanted man." He laughs and nods at that.

"Now Y/n, I understand you're actually in the middle of touring right now right?" I nodded. "Right, so how's it been so far you know going from city to city and seeing all of your fans?"

"Honestly, it's been great so far. I've always loved seeing my fans come out to support me so seeing them is always my favorite part, but you know sometimes the experience of it all can really bring me right back to reality."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for this tour specifically since it's a world tour I'm gonna be away from home for probably the rest of this year and that's a big deal. You know some people think they'd be able to do it because it sounds fun, but when you really think about it and you're actually doing it...it can really take a toll on you." He nods.

"I see, so what do you do to kinda wind down after your shows so that you don't go crazy?"

"Usually I'd call my family, friends, and my girlfriend cause at the end of the day they all know exactly the right things to say to calm me down when I'm not in the right state of mind." He nods.

"That's awesome, but speaking of girlfriends. I actually heard that Ariana is going on tour, correct me if I'm wrong."

"That is 100 percent true, she's going on tour in a few weeks and this is probably gonna be the biggest one she's ever done. Kinda makes me wish that I wasn't touring this year just so I could be there to see it, but I'll support her from any and everywhere in the world no matter the distance."

"She's lucky to have you." I was shocked to hear that cause that was the complete opposite of what I was thinking.

"I think you mean that I'm lucky to have her." He shrugs and smiles at that. "She's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time and I couldn't afford to mess that up."

"No, you really can't." We both laughed. "So getting back to the topic of tours and everything, how do you feel about Ariana's tour guests?"

"Um, I'm sorry but I don't even know who's going on tour with her." I laughed cause Ariana actually told me last week but I completely forgot.

"Well Normani is said to be joining her on the first leg of her tour along with the pop duo Social House." I nodded.

"I think Normani is great, she's beautiful and multi-talented so I think joining Ariana on tour will give her the exposure she needs as a solo artist instead of just being known for her work with Fifth Harmony all those years they were a group."

"You said it best." I nodded once again. "Now, what about Social house? What are you're thoughts on those two?"

"I actually don't know who they are, I mean I know Ariana is very fond of them but...I honestly don't know them."

"That's fair, I mean you are a pretty busy guy at the end of the day."

"Exactly."

"Alright, well enough about Ariana and her business. We're gonna take a quick break, but when we come back we're going to be diving into some more topics with Y/n and you don't want to miss it."

—/—/—/—/—

Ariana's POV

"Okay, let's make this the final cut everyone. Ariana has a shit ton of work to do with her tour coming up." I nodded and laughed in response as we all got back into our places to finish the video shoot.

"Don't worry, this is definitely our last time." The director nods and we begin.

Victoria and I walked off the set laughing our asses off because we just had so much fun shooting it and I'm sure everyone who watches will be able to see just how much fun we had.

"Hey, Ari did you hear Y/n on Studio NYC earlier?" I frowned cause I didn't know he'd be on a radio show today.

"No, why? Did he say something?"

"He said a lot of things, but mostly good things about you and how happy he is to have you in his life." I smiled hearing that. "I get why you like him so much."

"Don't you mean why I love him so much?" She seemed confused but after a second she understood what I meant and she just gave me this look I knew all too well. "I had to tell him sooner or later, it just wouldn't sit right with me knowing that my feelings toward him grew so much and I didn't tell him that."

"Well, that's good for you." We stopped in front of the dressing room door and I turned toward her fully. "I'm sure he's probably waiting on a phone call from you, so I will see you a little later my friend."

I smiled once again and she does the same before we both hug for a moment.

"He probably is." We pulled away and she walked off allowing me to go inside.

I didn't know Y/n spoke so highly about me on the radio, and honestly it just makes me realize that I picked the right one.

Let's just hope I can keep him...

Another update for you all.

Can I just say something though...Nicki was not wrong😱

I knew Normani was gonna be a star but, damn I didn't expect her to make me cry.

Unfortunately for me since I live in Cali and I'm as impatient as I could possibly be, I had to watch it on YouTube but it's whatever cause she killed it.

And to just see her put herself out there for the world to see and put on a show like that, it makes me think back to her early days with the group...and I just knew she was gonna be special😫

So congrats to her on the performance and the VMA, but anyways hopefully you all enjoyed and continue reading for more soon✌🏼😁