69 |Oh no|

April 20th, 2020
Y/n's POV

"Please baby, can you just do this one thing for me?"

This was like the millionth time she's asked me this question and I've always had the same answer or I just pretended not to hear her.

My brother was finally able to go back home a few days ago so I've been dealing with Ari on my own.

It's not that I don't want to help her out, it's just that I am really not in the mood to do anything music related right now.

I was being serious when I said that I was gonna take full advantage of this quarantine that we're under.

Of course I have responsibilities to tend to on a day to day basis, but I already dropped my album a month ago and it's doing very well, I re-upped on my contract with def jam records at the beginning of the year, and now everything is taking care of itself.

The last bit of tour got cancelled, but what are we supposed do about that?

So I'm just taking everything in right now, I'm not really looking to be proactive about anything related to my job unless I very much have to.

"Ari, why do you want me to do this so bad? I don't understand why you keep asking me when you could easily ask someone else?"

"Because I can't ask someone else. The song is literally called stuck with you, and the last time I checked you are the only person that I'm stuck with at the moment Y/n."

She unfortunately had a point there.

"Fine I'll do it, but only cause I can't really say no to you anyways." She smiles clapping happily at my decision. "Hopefully doing this doesn't require me to do much if anything at all."

"Well yes and no. Technically you don't have to do much for the video, just a part at the end of it." I sighed in relief. "The whole video is gonna basically be a collection of submitted videos from people all around and I'm gonna need help with editing."

"I guess I can help with that, is that all you need help with though?"

"Yeah pretty much, your brother basically showed me how to do pretty much everything else track wise that I didn't know already so that's what I'm working on right now. We're gonna shoot the video in two weeks though." I nodded and she moves from where she previously stood in front of the tv to sit next to me instead.

There was a silence that consumed the space of the living room.

The only noise that could be heard was the tv and the occasional pattering from the dogs doing whatever it was that they were doing at the moment.

I looked to my left and at Ariana who seemed to be deep in thought at the moment.

I couldn't help but smile as she stroked her stomach subconsciously.

She's just about 8 months now, it's been quite the show for the past few months if I'm being honest.

Although compared to what I've heard from my brothers' and my dad about what it was like to deal with their significant other being pregnant, I would say that I got lucky with Ariana's pregnancy.

I mean sure it wasn't easy with the constant mood swings, and cravings among other things but I would say that her pregnancy has been pretty mellow compared to theirs cause I heard some crazy stuff.

"What are you thinking about right now?" Her eyes averted to mine almost as if she was waiting for me to say something to her.

"Just things."