42 |New Ink|

August 13, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Can you please remind me to never get drunk like ever again?"

I smiled and nodded handing her a glass of water and some aspirin. "I'll try to remind you, but I'm almost positive that's not really gonna help much. You'll just forget this conversation a few weeks from now and do this all over again."

"You're probably right." She got up from the bed and walked into her closet. "Why are you up so early? You usually sleep longer than me."

"Well for starters It's not early, it's actually like 12pm so not that early. Also I have to be somewhere today so I had to make sure I was up on time."

She comes out and walks to the bathroom with me following behind.

"Where are you going, and why are you going without me?" She looks at me with those innocent eyes. "I thought you loved me?"

Did she really just say that?

"Now you know that's not a valid question cause of course I love you, I just think you should spend time with your friends, your mom, and Nonna today."

"I thought the girls left me, they're still here?" I nodded.

"Yeah they're eating breakfast right now, and yes they are still recovering from their hangovers. That's why you should spend time with them though, just all the women in the house need to do something while I go out and do what I need to do."

She turns towards me slightly while she turns the shower water on.

"Are you gonna tell me what exactly it is that you're doing or are you just gonna leave me in the dark about this?"

I thought about it for awhile trying to decide whether I want to tell her now and have her ask a million and one questions about it, or I could not tell her and just have her worrying about it all day until I get back.

Knowing Ariana though, I definitely don't want her worrying about anything so I decided why not.

It wasn't like I was doing anything bad anyways so it should be fine.

"Well I'm going to get a new tattoo or a few cause it's been awhile since I've gotten inked so I thought why not. Besides I needed to find something to do while you girls are hanging out cause I can't stand girl talk and I'm not gonna go shopping or whatever it is you girls choose to do with your time."

"Babe you make it seem like being around us is like torture for you, it's not even that bad."

I didn't think it'd be smart to say anything to that so I just shook my head.

"Still though, I think you girls will be fine without me." She shrugs.

"Whatever. What are you getting and where are you even gonna get this tattoo anyways, last time I checked you're kinda running out of space?"

I laughed at that.

"I can't tell you and there's always space for more, and the only place that I'm really running out of space on is my left arm. I can always add on in other places so there's no real issue."