12 |Forgive me😢|

November 3rd, 2018
Y/n's POV

"So, what's been going on with you and Ariana lately. I haven't seen you two out together in a good minute?"

I looked up at Billie and shrugged.

"I honestly don't know."

"What do you mean, just a few weeks ago you were proclaiming your love for her?" I shrugged again and she hits my arm lightly as her eyes go wide. "Are you serious Y/n?"

"I just don't really know right now, she did some pretty crazy shit at Vince's party last week." She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well what did she do?"

We were in the mall food court trying to figure out what we wanted to eat so we just sat at a round table so I could tell her what she did.

"It may not sound as crazy to you but just hear me out." She nods and waits for me to say what I needed to say. "She basically had one of her friends watching me during the entire party to make sure I didn't try and do anything crazy with another girl when I'd already told her I didn't care about anybody but her."

Billie nods and it seemed like she was on my side about it, but as things go with her...you can never be too sure.

"Look, Y/n I get why you're mad but you gotta think that if she's willing to go that far then she clearly cares about you and what the two of you have going on right now."

"Billie, I don't really think that's what I want to hear right now." She rolls her eyes at me.

"That's too bad Y/n, at the end of the day Ariana is just trying to make sure that she can trust the guy she's trying to get with. Besides we both know you're not as squeaky clean as people think you are."

"Do we really have to bring that shit up here?" She nods. "Look, Ariana doesn't know that and she'll likely never find out. I'm a changed man though who really does not want to mess things up with her so let's keep the past in the past please."

"Yeah sure, just as long you forgive Ariana for only wanting to make sure she doesn't end up with some guy who's just gonna waste her time by cheating on her."

"You really don't take it easy on me Billie." She shakes her head smiling. "Look, you gotta promise me that you won't spill to anyone about what happened in my past cause then it'll just validate things for Ariana."

"Fine, but you have to promise me that you'll tell Ariana about all the shit you've been keeping from her since you two started whatever the hell you got going on."

"Fine, I need a couple days to think though so me talking to Ariana is gonna have to wait a little longer."

She rolls her eyes once again.

"Whatever Y/n, you're always stalling the most important shit out anyways."

She wasn't wrong...

—/—/—/—/—

Ariana's POV

Looks like it's trouble in paradise already for Ariana and her new boo Y/n as rumor has it that Y/n just isn't feeling the vibes that Ariana is giving off right now.

For more info on this story, go ahead and click the link below and give us your thoughts on it.

I rolled my eyes at the obnoxious Hollywood blog that was just flooded with lies.

"Ariana you know that's just a bunch of bullshit right?" I shrugged at Justin's question. "They don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and just because you and Y/n aren't hanging out as much doesn't mean anything."

"I know it's just lies J but I can't help but wonder if Y/n could actually be feeling that way after what happened."

"You made a mistake that's all, and nobody can fault you for wanting to be sure about the guy you're trying to date." I nodded.

"I guess." He rubs my back lightly to ease some of the stress that I was feeling at the moment. "With everything that's been going on, my fans have been worried even more than before and it's hard for me to put on this facade that I'm happy when I know I'm not."

"Well then stop, let people know what's really going on and how you truly feel. It's not healthy for you to be living a lie."

That seemed to open my eyes a bit, I don't know why I can't just open up and be honest with the people who mean the most to me.

"Maybe you're right J, I'm gonna try it but I don't know what'll happen and that scares me the most about all this." We both got up and he pulls me into a hug before whispering in my ear.

"Everything is gonna be fine Ari, and if it's not I'll be there for you." I nodded in an okay.

"Thanks J." He doesn't say anything and he instead just continues to hug me.

At the time when I needed him the most, he was right where he should be as one of my friends and in all honesty I was thankful for that.

@ArianaGrande

@ArianaGrande~An accurate representation of how I'm feeling rn, in all honesty I am not 100% and I'm definitely not the girl behind the "mask" that you see here

@ArianaGrande~An accurate representation of how I'm feeling rn, in all honesty I am not 100% and I'm definitely not the girl behind the "mask" that you see here...for awhile now I've been dealing with the most up and downs of my moods and it's really taken a toll on my mental.

In saying this, I feel like I've let all my fans down by portraying myself as this happy person who seemingly has everything they've ever wanted when in reality that's not the case at all.

Thnx for the concern❤️

thank u, next single and MV is out now on all platforms...

I disabled the comments on that post because I couldn't face the scrutiny from everyone for what I'd been hiding from them, and in all honesty I just need to get away from social media for awhile.

I just hope that'll be enough to stop the bleeding...

Hopefully this'll be enough to hold you all over until the next one.

Anyways though, like and comment and I'll be back with more soon...💙

💙