51 |Its alright|

October 18, 2019
Ariana's POV

"What about these?" I showed them a pair of heels.

"Red bottoms are always a good choice." I nodded in agreement with what they said.

I was currently trying to find the perfect outfit for later tonight, I was supposed to go shopping for it yesterday but I had to go see Y/n in the hospital so things didn't exactly go the way I planned it initially.

My only hope for today is that they actually release him because they can't really keep him in the hospital in the UK for much longer, he has to go back to the states eventually cause I know his mom definitely would not want that.

Now Brandon actually called me last night and told me that they were thinking about letting him go today so my fingers are being kept crossed for the time being.

Although I would have rather him not get into that accident in the first place, but I guess we can't all get what we want at the end of the day.

"How are you even so sure that they're even going to let him leave today?" I shrugged hearing Darrion's question.

"I'm not, but I'm holding onto a little sliver of hope that they do and maybe we can try to normalize this day as much as we possibly can."

"You can think that Ari, but we know just as much as you do that you won't be able to ignore the elephant in the room between you two."

"I know. I just want to cancel the rest of tour and take care of him like no joke I'd shut all this shit down for him."

"You know Y/n wouldn't like you to take care of him." Courtney says and they all murmured agreeing with her statement.

Unfortunately she was right, he can be so stubborn at times and he'd definitely keep that up if someone had to take care of him.

He's so independent and at times it can make things even more difficult, like he needs to just let people help him sometimes.

It's whatever, I have more important things to think about right now though.

"So am I getting the red bottoms or not?" They seemed to be divided on the answer they gave me.

One side was saying yes and the other was saying no.

"I like the Jimmy choos' better." Njomza held up the heel for me to see and I nodded.

I was probably gonna get the both of them, but I needed them to agree on one for tonight.

Today was an important milestone we reached in our relationship that not a lot of people are lucky enough to even get to so I wanted everything to be perfect.

Also time was a factor so I needed them to hurry up and help me make a decision so that I could get ready for tonight.

"Our opinion doesn't matter right now Ari, this night is supposed to be about you so which ones do you like?" I smiled at Victoria and looked at the two heels they held in front of me.

Like I said before, I liked the both of them.

The red bottoms though really caught my eye.

"I'm gonna go with the Red Bottoms, it's just something about the way the red pops off." They all smiled and nodded. "I'm getting both though, cause they're both really cute."