14 |Stepping out in Public|

November 13th, 2018
Ariana's POV

"Ariana, are you ready to go yet? Our reservation is in 30 minutes and I'm not trying to reschedule." I smiled hearing the slight irritation in Y/n's voice.

I will admit that I'm taking quite a long time getting ready, but I can't help it if I wanna look good for him and of course the paps cause I know they'll spot us out tonight.

Also it seems like every time they catch me out, I either look a mess or I'm just not in the mood to see them and they snap pictures anyway.

It comes with the territory of being a "celebrity" I guess, but we're all just people trying to find our own individual purpose at the end of the day.

"Okay, now I'm ready." He smirked looking me up and down. "What?"

"Nothing, you just must really love those puffy ass coats." I smiled at that and nodded.

" I smiled at that and nodded

"Actually I do, I really do." He shrugs and we both walk out together to get into his car.

"I'm not gonna complain, it looks great on you." I smiled once again and kissed him on his cheek.

"Thank you." He nodded and started up the car. "Let's go."

He shrugs once again and the car finally begins to move.

—/—/—/—/—

"Okay, you're not seriously gonna be upset are you?" I rolled my eyes as we continued to walk the streets of Los Angeles. "I mean, it's not like I flirted back to her. You saw her Ari."

"I know I did, she had her breast all in your face. I'm surprised you aren't as upset about it as I am."

"I'm just not, I mean yeah what she did wasn't right but I'm not gonna over react. I'm just never gonna go that restaurant again, besides that food tasted horrible." I laughed a little at that and he smiled.

"You're right about that, but I'm serious Y/n. If you want this to work, you can't be so oblivious to the girls trying flirt with you when we're together."

"Fair enough, but you need to be able to do the same for me. I know there's a bunch of guys who are just dying to get close to you Ari." I nodded in answer cause he wasn't wrong.

I wasn't one to just hook up with random strangers though, so he wouldn't really need to worry about anyone trying to hit on me.

But I guess I have to be fair in this relationship too so, it is what it is.

"Fine, I guess I can do that." He nods and we continue walking. "So what do you wanna do now."