33 |She said what!?|

July 5th, 2019
Ariana's POV

"Vic it was just so awkward this morning, like he told me that he loved me at the airport before we were supposed to go to the hangar so the jet could fly us out here and I kinda just froze and thats never really happened before."

"Damn girl, yesterday really did a number on you. Did it like bother him that you didn't say anything back?" I shook my head.

"No not really, and he didn't even try to kiss me either so he must've understood that I was still upset. I've never even been this mad at him before, like I'm mad but I'm also kinda more sad than anything."

"I would be too, but you gotta tell me everything that happened cause you weren't really making a lot of sense with how much you were crying last night while trying to talk at the same time."

"Yeah I just really could not believe what happened, but I think I'm in a better state to tell you the full story."

Flashback

"I guess it's just you and me now. They seemed to ditch us fairly quickly." I looked around and my mom, Nonna, and Frankie were already gone mingling.

"I guess so. I don't mind it though." I held onto his arm just a bit tighter than before. "So are you gonna introduce me to everybody before I have to meet your mom?"

"I mean if that's what you want, my mom is more than likely in the kitchen though so we can just meet her right now?"

The look in my eyes was definitely telling of what I wanted to do so he laughed a bit before he started walking around the house.

"You know I might just have to ask your dad for the tour of this place before I leave."

"You can't be serious?" He smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"I'm serious Y/n, from the looks of things I can tell it's a beautiful house but I want to see it all."

"I think I'm a way better tour guide than my dad, so I don't think you'll need his services."

"Well then lead the way Mr. Y/l/n." He shook his head but kept the smile as we made our way to our first stop.

He lead me into what I assumed was the living room, but I couldn't tell because I'd seen two other rooms that could've possibly been it and this looks the same.

He let me go for a second so that he could inform them of our presence and within an instant I was being pulled into multiple hugs that if I must admit made me feel much better about being here cause they were all so comforting.

His family were definitely huggers.

"Ariana this is my Auntie G, Auntie G this is my girlfriend Ariana." She smiled and waved so I did the same.

"Why do they call you Auntie G?"

"Cause she's a G!" Literally everyone sitting in the room said in unison, and even some who were just passing by the room had joined in the saying so I guess everyone was familiar with the term.

"They're kidding somewhat, my name is Gloriana and I'm Y/n's mom's sister but you can call me Auntie G. Most of these kids grew up thinking they were apart of gang culture when they were really raised as spoiled suburban kids so the name just stuck after awhile."