41 |Pray for me|

Y/n's POV

"Y/n man what's going on with you and Ariana, you two haven't said one word to eachother all night?"

"Let's just say Mikey, I don't exactly have good time management skills." He shakes his head and I look at Scootie who just does the same.

"Bro what did you do though? She's been looking at you all night like she wants to stab you." I nodded in agreement.

"Well, this morning we were just talking about random shit I don't know. Then I told her I was gonna be leaving for awhile to get my haircut and to go to the studio for a bit and she told me to be back before six to help her set up and she wasn't happy to see that I wasn't here at that time."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked and I pulled out my phone so I could show them the messages she had sent me earlier.

Their eyes scanned over the first few before landing on the last one.

Their jaws dropped seeing that.

"Yeah I think it's in your best interest to avoid her for now cause I don't think she was kidding."

I nodded at what Scott said.

"I can't really avoid her all night though, that's just not possible."

I looked over at her from where I was standing with Mikey, Scootie, and Scott.

She was absorbed in her current conversation that she was having in the kitchen so she didn't see me looking at her.

"Well you might as well get the awkwardness out of the way, I'm going to get a drink. You coming with or are you too scared because of the empty threat that she made?" I stopped Scott from moving any more than he was at the moment.

"No I'm not scared, but I gotta get in the same bed as her at the end of the night so you can't exactly say whether that threat is empty or not. Ariana might look sweet and innocent on the outside but trust me that girl is a whole different and violent person on the inside."

They nodded in agreement and Scott shook his head smiling.

"Trust me I know Y/n, but you should be fine. Besides there are way too many witnesses here anyways for her to do anything to you."

"She'll find a way somehow." We started walking towards the kitchen only stopping for a few seconds to talk to people.

The women in the kitchen continued their conversation despite me and Scott's presence, it was like they didn't even see us but I knew they did.

It made the situation much more uncomfortable than it needed to be so I tried my best to get whatever I was looking to drink as quick as I possibly could.

I felt a slight tug on the back of my long sleeve causing me to turn toward the women standing around the island. "So Y/n, when are you moving to New York?"

What Njomza said made me choke on my drink a bit but I held back and gave them all a look of confusion.

"Um never, what gave you the idea that I was?"

"More like who." Alexa and the rest of the girls pointed towards Ariana who looked on innocently.

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not moving to New York and I have no plans to change my mind. I've been living in LA for years now and I don't plan on leaving, besides it's way too cold here for me."