64 |Super Bowl Sunday|

February 2nd, 2020
Ariana's POV

"So what's the plan for tonight?"

"Well Vic, assuming Jayden's team wins tonight then I am going to assume that the guys are going to want to go out to celebrate the win." She nods in agreement. "I will definitely not be going though, I just don't feel like I'd even have the energy to go out after the game ends tonight so I'm probably just gonna hang back here."

"I get that. Honestly though, staying here after the game sounds like a much better idea because it's going to be incredibly crowded tonight no matter who wins simply because the Super Bowl is in Miami." She was correct.

This city would definitely party all night, and their team is not even the one playing in the Super Bowl.

"So...are we having a girls night, or are we going to allow the guys to coax us into going out with them tonight when we know we don't want to be out?"

"We're definitely having a girls night, and they are definitely not invited." I nodded smiling at her answer.

"Great, but we should probably finish getting ready to go before we tell the girls cause we have to leave soon."

"Yeah for sure, I don't want to hear any of those guys complaining about how we always take too long."

"Exactly, especially not Y/n. He complains so much about how long I take to get ready when we go out, it's like he doesn't know that beauty takes time and just because he only needs about 45 minutes to look fine doesn't mean I take the same amount of time."

"Speaking of Y/n, how are you two doing right now?"

We both sat on the bed cross legged and I turned to face her.

"Actually, we've been pretty good to be completely honest with you. I mean last night we just had a really long talk about everything, why I did what I did at the Grammys, and really just how we can try and make things better for us and the baby."

She nods.

"That's good. You two shouldn't be fighting anyways, it's not really in you or the baby's best interest to be under that much stress."

"I mean I figured that awhile ago Vic, I'm just glad that he's finally starting to loosen up some because I was definitely not going to be going home with him after this weekend if he kept acting the way he was." She shrugs in response. "What did you girls say to him yesterday when I went out though?"

Holding a hand on her chest, she gasps in surprise. When she saw how I was looking at her though, she immediately back tracked on that.

"Nothing really, we just kindly reminded him that you know he should be taking care of you and the baby instead of being the jerk that he is now. I can't lie, some threats were made from some of us, but they were all pretty much empty."

"Of course they were." I couldn't help but smile. "We should really start getting ready though, I wouldn't want to make everyone late for the start of the game when I know how happy they are about it."

"Yeah for sure, I'll start rounding up everyone else so that we can get ready as well." I nodded and she walks out of the room leaving me to finish getting myself ready to walk out the door.

—/—/—/—/—

"Alright, let's go you guys. Our drivers should be here any minute now and I'm not trying to have them waiting outside any longer than need be!"