49 |Trouble in Paradise|

Sorry I keep changing my mind y'all, but I had to go and do some rewriting and extra writing so that the chapters are different...I promise I'm not changing it anymore😂

Some chapters will have different names, some won't, but the chapter itself is different so I'm not just putting the same thing out there.

October 10th, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Sir we're gonna need you to try and keep your eyes open for us okay, we're on our way to the hospital but we need you to try to keep your eyes open." I could barely understand a thing that was going on around me as I kept going in and out of consciousness.

There were only bits and pieces that I can remember, like the bumpy ride and the sound of an ambulance but that was about it.

The bright light of what I could only assume was the hospital when I was finally able to open my eyes was rather blinding.

"Get him in there fast." I heard a gruff male voice and I closed my eyes once again.

Crazy enough, I could see the flashing of cameras outside that I just knew were trying to get the scoop on me even through my many moments of going unconscious.

This was one of the more traumatic things that's happened in my life and I didn't really want my friends, family, and Ariana to see that people are trying to get pictures and shit even after an accident that I was in even though I know there's a good chance that one of the major Hollywood blogs are going to get ahold of this inconsiderate act one way or another and they'll all be mad once they find out what these people are doing.

Let's not forget that Ariana and I's one year anniversary is coming up in a few days and I promised her that we would meet up in London so that we could at least spend a day together in between her shows scheduled there.

Now that might not be possible because of my current situation.

I was in a rare moment of being conscious so I was able to witness Brandon completely flipping out on someone he was on the phone with through the window of the room I was in.

That man really has a short ass temper.

I felt bad though cause he's always been there for me over the past eight years that I've known the guy no matter what I'd gotten myself into and I feel like I fail to realize that sometimes.

I know at times I can be difficult to deal with especially for him, but I don't do it on purpose. I'm just all over the place sometimes.

I feel awful though cause now with me getting into this accident, he has to deal with my tour manager, my publicist who is not gonna be happy, my record label, and most importantly my mom who is for sure going to kill me since she's in a different country.

I promised her I'd never get in an accident like this again after the other time, and I clearly broke that promise to her so I can just say goodbye to my life now even though I was clearly on the edge mine right now.

I'm hoping she doesn't really freak out this time.

I wouldn't want her to go to prison for assault on her own son.

Then again maybe that won't be the worst thing.

Yeah I'm definitely losing my mind already.

My mom is gonna kill me though so I might as well let them know to start planning my funeral now.

That is unless Ariana gets her hands on me first, but I doubt the result will be any different with her.