39 |Vegan tacos|

August 11th, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Babe can you take Toulouse and Myron while I go take a shower, they keep following me?" I nodded and took them from her so she could go. "I'll finish making dinner after I get out."

She left the room soon after.

Ariana and I are at her place in New York since she had a few days before she's supposed to start the third leg of her tour in Europe.

I was taking a few personal days to my myself away from touring because I was really starting to get anxious with the amount of time I'm supposed to be on the road.

My label and tour manager just made sure to add extra dates to make up for the time I'm taking away right now.

At the end of the day, it's all about the fans but I always want to make sure I watch out for my mental health.

Right now though I was gonna attempt to talk to my mom again, I don't know what's gonna come out of this conversation but hopefully it'll turn out better than the last time we talked.

I told Ariana I was gonna fix things with her and my mom, but that won't happen if my mom is acting as if nothing ever happened.

"Hey Ma."

"Hi baby, what's going on?"

"Nothing much just trying to relax for a few days before I go back on tour again." She smiles and nods.

"That's good cause you're looking kinda thin, have you been eating good cause it doesn't look like it?"

"Yeah I've been eating good, I've just been trying something new."

"What are you talking about, what's new about what you've been eating?"

"Well Ariana is a vegan so I thought I'd be as supportive as I could with that and try to maintain a vegan diet and it's actually been going well for me." She rolls her eyes at that.

"She's the reason why you look sick now?" I didn't say anything in response to that. "You know you don't have to give up eating good just for a girl?"

"Yeah I know but I want to and I actually don't mind it, there are so many options that people don't think about when it comes to vegan food. We're actually having vegan tacos tonight so it should be good."

"Wait where are you right now?"

"I'm in New York with Ariana and her babies." I lowered my phone some so Toulouse and Myron could get in the shot.

I don't know where that pig of hers is but honestly I'm glad because that pig hates me for some reason.

And the rest of her animals are always gone, but honestly I'm not equipped for taking care of all of her animals including that demon pig.

I don't get how she does it, and then add on the fact that she wants to have kids too. Like obviously the kids would adore the animals but taking care of them and the kids at the same time would be exhausting.

"Speaking of babies, where is that baby of yours? Didn't you go see him after Natasha told you about him?"

"Yeah ma, I went to see him but I don't think the baby is mine." Her eyes widened slightly. "He just doesn't really look like me to be completely honest and Ariana agrees."

"Of course she agrees, that's what she's supposed to do as the girlfriend now even though she is very wrong and just doesn't want to admit that you having a baby with your ex is killing her inside."

I was getting tired of the sarcasm and slight digs with my mom, like I love her obviously but this has got to stop at some point.

"Okay what's your problem with Ariana, you act like you don't like her and I want to know why?" She laughs but I kept a straight face.