50 |Outnumbered|

October 17th, 2019
Y/n's POV

"So, has there been any changes lately?" I looked up from the bed at Brandon who just shook his head.

It was weird, I'm the one in the hospital and yet he's the one who looks like he hasn't been sleeping well.

I've surprisingly been getting some of the best sleep I've gotten in a while here. Yes the beds aren't exactly atop the comfort list but I'm getting good sleep and that's the most important thing.

"Your record label's management are getting impatient, they don't know what's going on and how long you're going to have to be in here when you have a tour to finish. The promoters are getting antsy, and I'm only one person so communication is all over the place right now."

"I'm sorry man, I know this isn't easy for you. I honestly don't know what happened, it's like one second I was up on stage and the very next moment I'm waking up in a hospital like that was crazy."

He runs a hand through his hair tugging at it slightly.

"We're probably gonna have to push the rest of your tour to next year since it's gonna take a couple weeks for your leg to heal and since they haven't told us much more about your condition."

I nodded understanding that that was gonna be a possibility.

It's been a whole week, not that that really compares to the time that people with very serious conditions have to spend in here.

"Well the last few bits of your tour are most likely gonna get pushed back to next year as I said because of the accident you were in, luckily you were supposed to finish up by next month so it's only like 10-15 more shows that you were scheduled to do."

I sighed in relief hearing that.

"I just want to go home Brandon."

"I know you want go home and I agree with you. That's why I've been talking to the doctors over this past week and they think they can get you cleared and out of here soon."

"Okay, so when are they gonna let me leave? Despite what happened I can't stay in here, me and Ariana's anniversary is tomorrow and I don't want to be in here when I know she's been looking forward to having that day with me before she goes back to the states."

"I'm gonna talk with the doctors today to see if I can get them to maybe try and let you go so that you could actually leave this place, but I can't guarantee anything so if you're not released by tomorrow night then I don't know what to say."

I nodded.

"Thanks man, I'm serious. I know dealing with me and all of the crazy shit I get myself into is a lot to handle and I don't always make things easy on you so I just want to let you know that I appreciate everything you've done for me."

He shakes his head at me.

"You know I'd do anything for you Y/n. I know I give you shit for some of the stuff that you do, but I only do it because your my best friend and I only want good things for you." I nodded once again and he walks over to the door. "I better go, I have to finish talking with the label. Your mom and Ariana should be here in a minute."