25 |Baby fever😳|

April 22nd, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Are you sure she wants us here right now?" I looked down at Ariana and smiled.

"Of course she does, besides she's been saying how much she missed me since I left for tour so I take that as an invitation to come whenever I see fit."

She just shrugs and I unlock the front door so that Ariana and I could walk in.

"Y/n!" I barely had enough time to close the door before Kehlani's body collided with mine.

She hugged me as tightly as she possibly could.

"Lani you're killing me." She just laughs before letting go of me and going to hug Ariana afterwards.

"How have you two been? How's tour?"

I looked at Ariana and she spoke up for the two of us.

"We've been working through the distance and a bunch of shit lately but we're good for the most part. Tour has been great as well." Lani nods.

"Yeah, so where's Adeya. I keep hearing from my brothers how cute this baby is and I have yet to see her."

"Really, I thought I sent you pictures of her while you were away?" I shook my head and she shrugs before leading the way to where the baby is. "I must've either sent them to the wrong person or I just didn't send them at all."

"I can see that as a possibility." She doesn't say anything in response to that.

We walked into the living room and there she was laying in a crib looking around as all babies do when they are newly introduced to the world.

"She's so cute!" My eyes widened in surprise when Ariana made her way to her as fast as her feet could carry her there.

Kehlani just laughed at my response.

"I mean she's not wrong." She whispered to me and I nodded in agreement before making my way over to Ariana's side so that I could see Adeya as well.

"She's beautiful Lani."

"I said the same thing the first time I saw her when she was born." She came up behind us and looked at her as well. "She's honestly such a good baby too, she's not too much of a crier either. She only really cries when she needs something but other then that she's really content at all times."

"Sounds exactly like me when I was a baby, my parents said I was the best behaved baby they ever had." The two seemed impressed by that.

"Well that's not the only thing she does like her uncle Y/n. You know that weird thing you do with your lip when you're mad."

"What weird thing with my lip, I don't do anything weird?" Ariana and Lani both nodded at me.

"Yes you do Y/n, that lip curl thing that you do when you're mad. Adeya does the exact same thing when she's upset."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ariana just looks at me and smiles before nodding her head. "Do I really do that?"

"Yes Y/n you do. I should know that because I've know you my whole life." I rolled my eyes at Lani and we all go back to looking at Adeya. "You can hold her if you want to Ariana, she likes being held anyways."

You didn't have to tell her twice cause she immediately picked her up and out of the crib before going to take a seat on the couch.

"Seems like the two are already the best of friends." I nodded at Lani's statement.

We just watched Ariana interacting with Adeya over the course of the next hour or so before coming to our own conclusions.

I mean she seemed to really develop a connection with the baby fairly quickly and honestly, it was very refreshing to see to be completely honest.