54 |Shots & Confusion|

Ariana's POV

"Darrion did you have to pick such a packed club, I thought we were just gonna go somewhere and chill tonight?" He shrugs and takes a sip of his drink.

"This is my definition of chilling honey. Besides you really needed to get out of that house anyways, the night life in LA is so fun and you'd rather sit at home and take care of Y/n all day. Plus it's Halloween like come on now."

"I can't help it if I like to have quiet nights at home while I take care of my man instead of going out to clubs with my soon to be drunk and unaware friends." They all rolled their eyes hearing that but I'm sure they knew it was true.

"Look, we weren't just going to let you sit at home while we went out and had a good night. That completely breaks the friend code we established, and plus Y/n is a grown ass man. I'm sure he knows how to take care of himself for one night Ari." Darrion says and they all nod.

"I'm not too sure about that, there are some things that he really can't do by himself right now and my not being home would not be good for him."

"We get that, we just want you to have fun that's all. We know how nonstop you've been since coming back to the states, a break was needed for you and we just want you to take advantage of that." Vic rubs my shoulder lightly.

"Well I guess I could take a break, but just for tonight." They smile slightly at that.

"Good, I thought we were gonna have to force you. Besides I'm sure Y/n is enjoying his alone time anyways." I nod at what Njomza says.

"Maybe."

"Ari he will be fine, and if he's not I'm sure he will call you, his mom, his dad or his brothers. There are more than enough people who'd be willing to help him out."

"I guess, I just like to be available for him, cause I know if I were in the same situation he was in he'd do the same for me."

"Of course, now let's focus on having fun cause that's what we came here for." I nodded at Victoria and that's exactly what we did.

I was actually glad to be being out with my friends tonight, as much as I won't admit it I've actually really needed a night out.

With tour and everything else, I guess I never let myself have the fun I should be having.

Like yes performing for my fans every night and being able to see Y/n more now since we have this time before I go back is refreshing cause I've missed him and we just never get time together anymore, but just spending time with my friends and getting to be just a normal person for once is nice.

I need to be able to allow myself to relax and enjoy nights out like this with my friends as well cause Y/n can't exactly do as much outside of his obligations to his career so I need to take advantage of days like this until he's 100 percent again.

I allowed myself to just enjoy the presence of my friends the atmosphere of the club.

At times it would seem like it was nearly empty and then within an instant it would fill up again out of nowhere.

The night was actually turning out to be a good one and at some point we were all reunited with Kehlani who joined us in our section.

She didn't mention what happened to Y/n even though I'm sure she knew about it because he is like her brother and I'm positive his mom told her, but I was relieved about that cause nobody wants to keep hearing about it especially because the media just won't quit talking about it at this point.

Interestingly enough, she told us that Y/n was actually here tonight in a another section with their friends.

I wasn't really expecting him to be at a club with everything that's happened to him.

I would think he'd be at home with the dogs resting, but since we haven't seen each other all day I had no way of accurately predicting what he was doing.

She told us that she had to go back to their section for a second so that Y/n could see that she was fine and not like hurt or something.

She said that she'd be back though to talk more so things were good for now.

Vic, Alexa, and Courtney went with her because they claimed that they wanted to see if JC, Alex, and Christian were here as well.

I honestly don't know why, Y/n's friends just seem to have a lot of commitment issues and it doesn't seem like they're going to change their ways especially not JC.

I don't get why it's so hard for him to settle down.

That's not exactly something I have to worry about since I'm not dating him, but I'd rather my friends not get hurt messing around with Y/n's friends.

I don't want to see my friends in anguish.

What can I do though, they're grown women just like I am who are capable of making their own decisions so I have to let them do whatever they feel is best for them.

So while they went and did that the rest of our section continued to talk amongst ourselves.

I excused myself to go use the restroom cause with me being pregnant and everything that's become like the one place I frequent unfortunately.

I handled my business as quickly as I could and I washed my hands before walking out of the bathroom.

Apparently the entire vibe of the club changed within that time frame that I was in the bathroom because everyone was back on the floor dancing once again cause at first it looked dead.

I smiled at that, it was nice to see people just genuinely having fun.

I will say though that it surprised me when I saw Victoria, Courtney, and Alexa dancing with Y/n's friends.

Like I said before they're allowed to make their own decisions so I just let it go giving them a smile as I made my way back to the section.

I usually don't let the little things effect me as much but what I saw next only irked my nerves even more.

Like I don't mind Y/n being friends with people, male or female it doesn't matter  but that doesn't mean that I won't be bothered by some of the stuff that Y/n does.

He can be oblivious to the subtle flirting with these women and it bothers me.

I had no ill will towards the girl because I don't know her but seeing him talking and laughing with her was honestly bothering me more than it should.

I think he could feel someone looking at him so he looked up and almost immediately his eyes found mine.

He seemed just as surprised as I was when I heard that he was here tonight.

Thinking back to what the girls had said to me earlier about having alone time from each other I just figured it would be best if I just let the situation go for the time being, so I just continued on and back to my section so that I could regroup with my friends.

We'll more than likely talk later tonight.

Gonna try to get more updates out soon since I kept you all waiting so long.

Anyways though, like, comment, and enjoy✌🏼😁