7 |This feels right|

October 10th, 2018
Ariana's POV

Last night was honestly a good night for me, Y/n came over and we just talked.

We talked about a lot of stuff actually and I may or may not have snuck some pictures of him.

Even though I've only known him for a couple months, it feels like I've known him for years.

He allows me to be myself and he's like the perfect person to confide in whenever it's needed.

He never judges me and always tells me when I'm wrong without making me feel bad about it.

He gets me and I like that, I think I like him. It feels too soon though, I don't want to just jump into anything with just anybody because they seem nice on the outside.

Hell he may or may not have some extra baggage that I don't know about, and that is definitely something to consider right now.

It's whatever though, I can revisit this topic in my head again at a later date because Y/n is waking up currently.

I wish he didn't though, he looked so peaceful asleep in the morning light.

"G'morning Ms. Grande." He smiles rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and I smile back.

"Good morning Y/n. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Honestly, yes I did. Your bed is pretty damn comfortable."

I laughed at that and he keeps that same smile on his face. "Thank you, I pride myself on having a comfortable bed."

He nodded.

We didn't really say much after that as we had opted to check our phones for a minute since we turned them off to talk.

My phone was blowing up constantly from what I'd posted about Y/n and I earlier.

I thought it was cute and apparently so did everyone else, although much of them think it's a sign that Y/n and I are dating but it's whatever cause we both know the truth.

@ArianaGrande🌙

@ArianaGrande🌙~ @Y/n/Y/l/n I appreciate you so much for everything you've done for me over these past few months, I feel like I've known you my whole life and it's only been a few months

@ArianaGrande🌙~ @Y/n/Y/l/n I appreciate you so much for everything you've done for me over these past few months, I feel like I've known you my whole life and it's only been a few months...makes me happy in some odd and twisted way that you spilled your coffee on me that day😉😘