End |Matrimony|

December 14th, 2021
Y/n's POV

"I can't believe you're really getting married tomorrow, I might actually cry when I see you all dressed in that tux."

"Lani you crying might actually make me cry, I can't have that."

She steps closer to me embracing me in a hug, only pulling back to look up at me.

"Don't say that, cause if you don't cry when your bride to be walks down that aisle then it's going to be a problem."

"I'm with Lani on this one. You know Nicki had my ass bawling when she and I got married so I have no doubt that Ariana will have you doing the exact same." Jayden walks over to the fridge to get a drink.

Imma definitely cry, but not the way Jayden was.

Like damn, you would think someone turned a faucet on the way he was crying when those two got married.

"I'm gonna cry for sure. Y'all don't have to jump on me like this though, especially not with my son in the vicinity."

They both looked over at Angelo, Adeya, and JJ who were sitting on the couch looking at the tv.

"He not even worried about you right now, you know Cocomelon got they little asses hooked."

I hate that little kids program, something about that show is really demonic to me.

He likes it though and it keeps him occupied when Ariana and I are busy, so I won't complain about it too much.

"Crying aside, are you ready to finally be getting married? Like I know you two had planned to get this done earlier this year, but then life happened and now it's been a year since y'all got engaged."

Was Kehlani really asking that question, if I wasn't ready to get married then I most definitely would not have asked her to marry me.

"Hell yeah, I mean I might be just a little nervous but overall I'm ready. I love that woman more than life itself, it's been too long of a wait for this day to come."

"At least you're ready. What about Ari, I'm sure she couldn't be happier?" I nodded at my brother's questioning.

"Lani should know the answer to that, I mean she calls you and the girls damn near everyday to talk about it." Jayden looks over at Lani and she's already nodding in agreement.

"It's so clear that she loves you Y/n. A ring definitely only made that much more clear than it already was to people who don't know you two."

That was basically what our conversation entailed for the next 30 minutes to an hour.

We couldn't really leave the house right now since we were on babysitting duty, and plus we were waiting for Ariana and everyone else to get here so that we could all go to this rehearsal dinner.

I just hoped none of my family acted out of pocket, at least not until after the wedding.

This wedding day is all about Ariana, so I really don't need anyone trying to make this shit about themselves.

Thankfully we didn't have to wait much longer, as the alarm chimed letting us know someone was here.

The front door opened and closed, and within a few seconds I was seeing the smile on the love of my life's face.