26 |Maybe just one|

June 8th, 2019
Ariana's POV

Two months, two long months later and I'm still touring.

Trust me when I say this, I absolutely love performing and meeting all of my lovely fans but...I think I might miss Y/n just a bit more right now.

We've been sticking to our plan of only calling each other maybe two or three times a week, and honestly I wish I hadn't even thought of the idea.

Only being able to hear his voice three days out of the seven long days we have in a week on top of being on tour and away from each other is killing me right now.

I'm about to go on stage and he promised me he'd call before I do but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen at this point.

That means I'll have to wait until after the show is over, and that's like two hours from now and who knows what he could be doing by then.

It is what it is though, no one said this was gonna be easy.

I finally made my way to the stage with the rest of my dancers so that we could get the show started.

The crowd's cheers once they saw me was probably the most refreshing part of it all.

Soon enough we were set to get started on Break up with your girlfriend, and usually all of my dancers would have one of our own guys as part of the choreo for the song and I did.

Now this time was no different except for the simple fact that my original dancer Tiley who was my main guy had seemingly been replaced.

Now I didn't exactly know who it was until I heard the usual crowd cheers getting unusually louder than they already were once he and the other guys came out with their chairs.

(You're taking the spot Tiley usually occupies as Ariana's main guy she dances with.)

I was visibly flustered once the song came to an end looking down at the compromising position that the choreo put Y/n and I in.

I couldn't resist my urge to kiss him right on this stage as the crowd continued to cheer around us before we both walked off of the stage hand in hand so that I could get changed and ready for the next set of songs I was singing.

I didn't really have much time to talk since I was on a time limit with everything so I could only manage a few words out to him when we finally got underneath the stage.

"What are you doing here Y/n, I thought you were supposed to be in Canada right now?" He smiles and shrugs and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I was, but they decided to move the date back another two days for reasons that I can't exactly explain so I decided to do something with my free time."

"When did you have time to learn the choreo for this song, I mean you honestly just came out of nowhere?"

"It just came natural for me." I rolled my eyes playfully and he laughs. "You should probably finish getting ready, I'm sure they have you on a time limit or something."