Chapter 67

Your POV:

The wedding was a few days ago and these past few days have been amazing. But all good things must come to an end.

I'm currently sat out on the balcony, meditating and feeling the force around me. After another minute or so, I hear footsteps running towards my direction.

My eyes snap open and I watch just as Luke stops in the doorway. "We have to go. I felt a force connection with another jedi. They're in danger." He breathes out.

I rush around the house, grabbing my blaster and my lightsaber, clipping it to my belt.

Luke makes his way to his X-Wing and I take the spare one which was situated next to him. I don't think my ship will be very stealthy.

We set off, making our way out if the atmosphere jumping into hyperspace shortly after. I take deep breaths, getting an uneasy feeling as I get closer and closer to our location.

Time Skip

After a short period if time  we finally jump out if hyperspace, greeted by a very large imperial ship.

"You seeing this? Is this where the jedi  is?" I ask Luke over the comms. "Yes. I sense him. He's in trouble. There's others too."

We quickly fly towards the docking bay of the ship. Once we leave our X-Wings, we pull our hoods over our heads, covering our faces. I unclog my lightsaber and Luke does the same.

One by one, we take out the Inperial droids, pushing foward towards the command centre of the ship.

We come across a large amount of droids and Luke and I look at each other, giving a slight nod. I force push one towards Luke who slices it in half before leaning down, allowing me to jump over him, taking down another droid next to him.

Soon enough, there are no droids left and we walk up to the blast door which is tightly shut. Once the door is open, we walk into the room, my eyes scanning over everyone. There are a few people I don't know, but then I spot a familiar face.

"Mando. Good to see you again."

I take off my hood, revealing my face to everyone in the room. A man who is on the floor widens his eyes, scared of what might happen. I'm assuming that is Moff Gidean.

"Nice to see you again Y/N." Mando says and Luke takes off his hood also. I look down at my ankle as I feel a tug on my pants leg.

I kneel down, reaching out to the child who reaches up, wanting to be picked up. I pick him up, laughing at his cute little noises.

"His name is Grogu." Mando says, looking at Grogu as I place him back down on the floor as he walks towards Mando, who then picks him up.

"He's the jedi. Luke he's the one who called out to you." I tell Luke who nods.

Mando looks at Grogu who clings onto him, not wanting him to leave. "Grogu, these are jedi, like you. You have to go with them. I can't train you." Mando says, almost bringing tears to my eyes. This must be hard for him.

Once Grogu is handed over to me, Mando takes off his helmet, looking at Grogu, tears threatening to spill. My heart aches for them both.

"We will take good care of him. I hope the galaxy treats you well Mando. Maybe we will cross paths again sometime. Goodbye Mando." I say, Luke and I walking back down the hallway towards the elevator.

Once we enter the elevator, I turn Grogu to face Mando who still has his helmet off. Grogu waves at him just before the door closes. This must be hard for him. I can't imagine the pain he is going through.

All the way back to our house, my heart aches for Mando. We will take great care of Grogu. I won't let anything happen to him.