Chapter 30

Luke's POV:
I see Y/N walking back towards me and yoda. I see she has been crying but I decide against asking her about it. Actions speek louder than words, so I go over to her and embrace her. She wraps her arms around my waist and buries her face in my chest.

I wish I could just tell her now I feel...it's just not that simple.

"Start your training I will now young Kenobi. Come with me you must. A lot to learn you have." Yoda says to Y/N. She pulls herself away from me and gives me a sad smile before walking away from me once again.

I'm left alone so I go to my x-wing and begin giving it a check up.

Your POV:
"Wait, so let me get this straight. You want me to lift a bunch of rocks using my mind?" I ask master yoda. "Just like young Skywalker you are. Believed me he too did not." Yoda says.

"Ok. Fine. I'll give it a try" I say. "No! As I once taught young Skywalker, do or do not. There is no try. Either done or not it is" he speaks his words of wisdom.

I nod and close my eyes and let my mind focus on the rocks. After a while I open my eyes and find the rocks floating in the air. "Wow. Am I doing that?" I ask.

"Of course. Focused your mind is. Strong in the force you are just like your father hmmmm" yoda says. I can't believe it. I didn't think it was ever possible for me to achieve something great. I now see that I was wrong.

"Warn you I must young Kenobi. Don't give into the dark side if it tempts you. Trust in you your friends have" yoda says.

I will never turn to the dark side. Even if it leads to my death.

-------------------------------------
Second update today since I am bored and can't find anything else to do.