Chapter 46

Your POV:

As Luke tumbled to the ground, I tried to rush foward in attempt to follow him. However, Jabba had a different idea. He instructed his guard to place a chain around my wrist which tightly cuffed it, only leaving my right wrist free.

Jabba's throne slowly moved foward and stopped right next to me. I look down at Luke and he looks back up at me. He gives me a small nod, indicating that he has everything under control.

The squealing of Jabba's guard sounds through the room but its pleas for help are soon silenced once the Rancor is set free as it picks up the guard and devours him.

My eyes widen and my heart rate picks up. Oh force, please let Luke be okay.

As the Rancor tries to attack Luke, he swiftly moves out the way, picking up a giant bone. I really don't want to know where that came from. Or should I say, what it came from.

The Rancor proceeds to pick up Luke with its giant dirty hands, lifting him above its head. Thankfully, before he is eaten, he lodges the giant bone into its mouth, causing it to not be able to move its jaw.

Suddenly, it drops Luke and my eyes widen. "Luke! Are you oka-" I begin but I'm silenced once again after Jabba presses the button on the remote, sending a shock wave throughout my body.

The next thing I know is that Luke is standing at the exit, frantically shaking the gate in attempt to escape. He turns around, looking for a different way out but spots nothing but a few rocks and a skull, to which he picks it up and throws it towards a button just as the Rancor was below the doors.

The doors fall shut on the Rancor, leading it to its death. Leia and I both let out a sigh of relief as Luke survived. And force, I don't know what I would do without him.

Leia and I are dragged back as Jabba's throne is moved back to its regular position. Luke is soon brought up, followed by Han and Chewie. They have a conversation to themselves before Han decides to address us.

"Where's Leia?" He asks, but unfortunately couldn't see. "I'm right here!" She replies, allowing him to head where she is.

The chain around my wrist is pulled once again and I struggle against the pressure.

"This is your last chance Jabba. Free us, or die." Luke warns. Jabba only laughs, telling them that they will be sent to their deaths. However, I sense that this situation isn't going to go how Jabba thinks.

Luke, Han and Chewie are all dragged away by the guards but before they leave the room, Luke says "That's the last mistake you'll ever make."

Suddenly, Leia and I are dragged away onto Jabba's sail barge where we are both still in chains. The other end of Leia's chain is held onto by Jabba. Mine however, is held onto by one of the other pieces of scum who also work for Jabba. His eyes never leaving me, scanning my body. Oh how I wish I wasn't wearing next to nothing.

I feel the sail barge begin to move as we travel across the hot sands of Tatooine. Well, this is going to be a long ride.