Chapter 47

Your POV:

Not long after, I feel the sail barge come to a halt. Music still loudly ringing out through the empty space of the dune sands of Tatooine. Leia and I are both looking out of one of the tiny windows on the side of the barge. My eyes trail over to Luke who has a calm expression on his face. He has a plan and somehow, I know it will work.

Moments later, the chain around Leia's neck is pulled, causing her to stumble her way over to Jabba. However, I'm left alone so I decide to walk over to Anaya.

"How are you holding up?" I quietly ask. She offers me a small smile before answering. "Good I guess. I just hope that boyfriend of yours has a plan." She replies with a slight smirk.

"Wait, how did you-"

"I can see the way you look at each other. It's cute." She says, a cherry smile on her face. I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down in embarrassment.

"Don't worry... we will get out of here. When we do, how would you feel about joining the rebellion?' I kindly offer. She frantically nods her head, agreeing.

Jabba's booming voice rips through the air as he begins speaking.

"The almighty Jabba now wishes to hear your pleas." C3PO states, translating his words once again. Somehow, I feel that Han is going to say something he might regret.

"3PO! You tell that slimy piece of worm ridden filth that he'll get no such pleasure from us!" Han shouts. Yep, I was right.

"This is your last chance Jabba. Free us, or die." Luke warns, the tone of his voice sending a shiver down my spine.

Jabba laughs in response and one of the guards on the ship with the others on, begins to edge Luke foward, towards the Sarlac pit.

I slow down my breathing, closing my eyes and allowing the force to connect Luke and I.

"You ready?"

"Always."

Luke jumps from the plank which was situated just above the Sarlac pit. However, just as he jumps, he turns around, gripping the board and flipping, landing back on the ship.

A huge fight breaks out and I turn around to look for Leia. I see that she has managed to wrap the chain around Jabba's neck, causing him to choak to death.

R2 soon comes strolling over, breaking her chain, setting her free. R2 then strolls over to me, ejecting my lightsaber, the same way R2 have Luke his lightsaber.

I immediately ignite the lazer and it shone an amazing (F/C) colour. I turn to the guard who still has a grip on my chain, cutting his arm slightly, causing him to let me go. Once he does, I cut the chain on my wrist, proceeding to set Anaya free also.

"Come on, we have to get to the top deck!" I shout over the noise of fighting and shouting.

Once Leia, Anaya and I all arrive above deck, I spot Luke who is fighting a few people. I quickly rush over to help him. I deflect a few blaster fires, allowing them to ricochet back to the owners if the blasters, rendering them unconscious.

"Luke!" I shout, running over to him. He embraces me and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "I missed you." I start with a small smile.

"I missed you too." He smiles back. Shortly after, our nice reunion is interrupted by another blaster fire. The shot hits me in the top of my arm, causing me to grunt out in pain. I guess I'll tend to that later.

Leia turns one of the cannons to face the barge and she runs over to Luke who grabs onto her. Anaya grabs a hold of another one of the ropes and the three of them swing across, leaving me on the barge by myself.

I quickly set the cannon above deck to fire, running as fast as I could before the explosion. Just after the two droids were picked up, I managed a front flip, landing on the small ship, just in time.

We speed away, just as the barge explodes and everything is sent up in flames.

I sigh, ripping off a piece of cloth from the bottom of my slave outfit, trying it around the blaster wound on my arm. I lean back onto the railing and sit on the floor, finally feeling free. I'm so glad I'm out of there. I don't think I could stand another minute in that place.

After a moments peace, I start to get an uneasy feeling. Something I have never felt before. I feel as if I am cold. However, my mind tells ms that there is nothing wrong but I know there is.

Something bad is coming. Something really bad is on it's way to tear us apart. And I don't know if I can stop it.