Chapter 64

Your POV:

I make it back home safely, landing my ship on the landing pad. The doors slowly open, revealing a worried Luke.

"Y/N! Oh thank the force you're safe. Where were you?" Luke asks, worried. "Oh you know, just helping out an acquaintance on Tatooine." I say casually, a smirk on my face.

"You went to Tatooine? Why?"

"I sensed something. I needed to help out a village that were being terrorised by a sand dragon. A very big one might I add. I met another Mandalorian. He said he has a mission. But anyway, we killed the sand dragon. And speaking of sand dragons, I have tonight's dinner!" I exclaim, pulling out the meat wrapped in parchment.

I laugh but Luke gives a sigh of relief, happy that I'm finally home. He pulls me in for a tight hug, embracing me as I listen to his heartbeat.

"I'm glad you're finally safe Y/N."

"Me too Luke. Me too."

Time Skip

After drifting off into a deep sleep, I feel myself tossing and turning.

I see two white lightsabers luring in the shadows as blasters fire shots towards me. Suddenly, a large explosion sends me flying backwards and I hear my name being shouted.

I gasp, waking myself up. My heart beating fast and my breathing uneven. I quickly wrap myself in a robe, making my way over to the balcony.

"Y/N? What are you doing up so early?" Luke asks in a calm tone. He wraps his arms around me from behind, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I just had a bad dream is all. Don't worry about it." I say, smiling and trying to reassure him that everything will be fine.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I don't know. Do I want to talk about it? It's not as if I can fo anything about it right now is it?

I shake my head, pulling him over to the balcony. I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh. The sun slowly starts to rise in the distance, lighting up the sky in a colourful array of blue, pink and yellow.

"I've never seen something so beautiful in my entire life." I say in awe.

"Neither have I." Luke replies, looking at me instead of the sun. I blush as he leans in for a passionate kiss.

Once we break apart, I decide to bring up the place from my nightmare.

"Luke... I think I need to go to Sanopa. In my dream, I was there. On Raeno City. When I was on Tatooine, I was told that an elite member of inferno squad was located there. I need to find someone that goes by the name of Iden Versio." I finish. Luke looks shocked but then his face hardens.

"No. You're not going. I already could have lost you when you went on Tatooine." He tells me. I shake my head, laughing sarcastically.

"You can't tell me what to to Luke. I can handle myself." I tell him, becoming slightly irritated. I try to walk away to get ready.

"No Y/N-"

"I'm going Luke! I don't need your help. I'm fine on my own. If I'm not back by tomorrow, I'm probably dead." I say. Luke grips my wrist to try get me to stay but I wrip it out of his grasp, walking away to get ready.

I don't know what's about to go down. But I can tell it's not going to be good.