Chapter 48

Your POV:

I feel the slight breeze brush it's way through my hair as I close my eyes, allowing me to calm myself.

A soothing presence makes it's way beside me, causing me to open my eyes.

"How are you? I see you got hit by a blaster fire. Are you okay?" Luke asks worried for me. I chuckle slightly, taking a hold of his hand.

"I'm fine Luke. You don't have to worry about me you know. I can take care of myself." I reply. "I know you can. I just want to make sure my best girl is safe." He says just above a whisper.

Suddenly, Chewie let's out a growl in response, drawing everyones attention to both Luke and I.

"Boy you said it Chewie. Say Leia, how about a kiss?" Han asks smoothly, a smirk plastered on his face. "Maybe layer flyboy. For now, we have to make it back to the rebel fleet. We have a war to win."

A few more moments pass and I see Lando making his way over to Anaya. "Well hello, what have we here? I believe this lovely lady hasn't introduced herself." He says, picking up Anaya's hand, kissing it.

Anaya laughs slightly, a blush appearing on her cheeks. "I'm Anaya Enara. Pleasure to meet you." He blushes. The pair talk for what seems like hours, getting along very well. However, everyones individual conversations stop once we make it back to Mos Eisely where all our ships were situated.

Luke and I head over to our X-Wings and the others make their way over to the Millenium Falcon. Once our ships are in the vastness of space, we turn on our coms, saying our farewells just before parting ways.

"Stay safe out there you two." Leia says through the comms. "Yeah, come back in one piece kid. You too Y/N. The rebellion needs you both." Han says after

"Thanks Han." Luke and I say, before watching the Millenium Falcon jump into hyper space.

"Where are we heading?" I ask, knowing that Luke wanted to go somewhere. I would obviously be following him.

"Back to Dagobah. I'm going back to see Master Yoda. I'm assuming you're coming too?" Luke says, a joking manor to his words.

"Of course I am Skywalker. You can't get rid of me that easy!" I joke, causing the both of us to let out a laugh.

Time SKIP

Once we make it to Dagobah, we carefully land our X-Wings, making sure not to land it in the swamp or break anything.

I switch off the controls and the engine, swiftly jumping from the cockpit. I feel my feet hit the ground and Luke does the same.

Suddenly, I get the feeling that something isn't right. Something feels... off.

"What's the matter?" Luke asks, pulling me out of my tance like state.

"Oh it's nothing. I just feel like something isn't right." I say and Luke looks around us. "I sense it too. For now, let's just go see Master Yoda."