Chapted 26

Your POV:
It is dark. Really dark. I'm in some sort of swampy area.
I carry on walking until I hear a faint voice. "Y/N over here" it says. I decide that it's best to do what they Say.

As I turn a corner, I see a small hut. A flicker of blue appeared in my sight and it was an older man.

"Who are you?" I ask him. "I am Obi Wan Kenobi, and you Y/N Kenobi are my beloved daughter." He says. I'm shocked and cannot think.

"So it's true then. That your my father. My real father. The father that abandoned me for years." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I only did what I did to protect you..." He says, letting a long silence fall.

"But I must warn you my daughter. Do not get attatched to Luke. I know how hard it will be for you but you have to trust me." He says.

I look back at him with tears forming in my eyes. "But there is something you should know. Your destiny will not be-" but before he finishes I'm transported somewhere Sandy.

It looks like tatooine but a bit different. "No! Come back!" I hear a scream of a child. I turn around and see a small girl reaching up to the sky where a ship is flying away.

Who is she?

I wake up sweating and breathing heavily. What was that about?

"Hey" I hear a faint voice say beside me. I look to my left to see those gorgeous baby blue eyes.

"Luke, how long have I been out?" I ask. He looks back at me with pitty in his eyes. "Around two hours." He replies.

He looks uneasy about something. "What are you not telling me?" I ask him. He sighs "Han was taken to Jabba. Now we need to form a plan to rescue him." He says in a low voice.

"I'm sure we will Luke. But for now well just have to let fait decide" I say hopefully.

"Look, Y/N. I was wondering, since you are the daughter of Obi Wan, I wanted to ask...do you want to train with me on dagobah? I need to finish my training with master yoda and I could really use your company" he says, going bright red afterwards.

I think about it for a second. "Sure. Of course. I'd love to Luke" I say. "Thanks Y/N. I lov- I really appreciate it" he says quickly.

Was he about to say I love you?

I just brush it off and smile at him. Wow. Today has been a long day for me. For all of us.

---------------------------------
QOTD: who is better? Vader or kylo ren?

Let me know.

Love you all