Chapter 1

A/N: Imagine that this picture is you even if it doesn't look like you. You get the idea.

‐--------------------------------------------------------------Your POV:

Your POV:

It was just a normal morning for me. Get up. Get ready. Receive a message of a bounty to hunt. But today was different. I received a message from non other than Darth Vader himself.

"Mandalorian bounty hunter Y/N Y/S I have sent this message to you and only you because I believe that you will get the job done." I was very exited to do the job and would have the honour of working for the most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy. "If you complete your task you will receive the prise of 100,000 credits" this made my eyes widen. I could do so much with that money. It could finally set me free of this horrible life. "It will not be an easy task and if you make any mistakes, I will not be held responsible. You will be tracking three of the most powerful people in the galaxy. The rebel Jedi Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and the smuggler Han Solo. Do not fail me miss Y/S, or it will be the last thing you do." With that, the hologram went off. I have heard so many things about the three people I am in search for. Especially the Jedi skywalker. It's gonna be a hard task, but it's sure worth the pay.

But my main question is, how do I track them to a location? My first instinct was to go see the mighty Jabba the Hutt. For sure he'll know where Han Solo will be; where Solo is, Skywalker and his friends will be there too for sure.

Time SKIP brought to you by a jump into hyperspace

I boarded my ship which looks like this (imagine it's black and blue though), bringing nothing but me and my weapons inside.

I went straight into the cockpit, starting the engine up. I got my ship ready for hyperspace and shot off into the atmosphere. It wasn't going to be an easy job and I wanted to get it over and done with. "Alright. No turning back now. Here we go" I said to myself and was well on the way to go see Jabba the Hutt. Who knows what might happen.
-----------------------------------------------
Important announcement please read!

I had to delete my first chapter because it was messing up and I couldn't fix it. It was just a backstory of the character. I will explain it when it is relevant during the story. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway so here is my first official chapter. I hope you all like it. Please share and recommend my story because I am a new writer and would really appreciate it.
Sorry if it's a short chapter. But the shorter they are, the more chapters there will be.
Thanks
~Jedi_Lauren_2187