Chapter 36

Your POV:
Darkness. Isolation. Sadness.

The three words I would use to describe what I can see and how I feel. My feet and hands trembling against the floor as I try to figure a way out.

'What even is this place? A prison? A cell? A place belonging to..to..' my thoughts are interrupted when two stormtroopers enter and force me to stand.

"Come on. Get up" they command in their monotone voices. Wherever they are taking me, I know I'm gonna be in big trouble.

As we walk down the corridor, I notice something. These could be the possible design for a star destroyer. So that's where I am.

A door slides open to reveal a few great large windows at the front and workers at each side of the room.

As I look to the front however, I see two all familiar silhouettes.

Darth Vader and Boba Fett.

"Bring the girl to me. And leave us" Vader orders to the stormtroopers.

Another sickening silence followed as everyone watched the stormtroopers leave. "So, what do you want from me?" I ask.

"You faild me Y/N. I hired you do get the work done" what is he talking about. Wait...oh geez I forgot. I was supposed to kill Luke and his friends.

"I gave you specific orders to kill Luke and his friends and yet, you decided to befriend them" Vader says to me. I sigh.

"Look Vader, it was never ment to happen. It just kind of did. So, they are now my friends and I will fight for them" I say proudly.

"Fine then Y/N. You have had your last chance. Take her away. Schedule her for termination." Vader says to fett.

"I'll get it done" he replies storming over to me.

"Not so strong are you now Y/N are you?" He mocks me. I go to hit him but I am sent flying across the room unable to breath. It felt like I was being choaked.

"This is the last time you hurt anyone else Y/N. Do you understand?" Vader asks me. I nod in understanding.

"Good. Get this pathetic girl out of my sight! Oh and put her in for termination. Right away" Darth says coldly.

I'm sorry I couldn't be a better person. I failed my friends. They probably won't notice that I'm gone though.