Chapter 61

Your POV:

Both Mando and Cobb Vanth left in search of the sand dragon. However, I feel that something else brought me here so I decide to stay. I walk through the sandy town, looking around at the town. At least what's left of it.

I come to an abrupt halt when I feel a pull towards one of the small buildings. The building is dark and it seems as if no one is home. I slowly make my way towards the hut, taking out my lightsaber.

The only light in the room was created by the open gaps in the hut, used as windows.

"Hello?" I say into the air of the dark room. After I get no response, I make my way over to a table. I see a book with dust all over the cover. I blow most of the dust away and run my hand over the book.

On the book there is a symbol. A symbol which looks very familiar. "Hello Jedi. I thought you'd come." A mans voice says from across the dark room.

An older man around 67 emerges from the darkness, making his way over to me. "Who are you?" I ask, curious. "I am Otani Honuku. I've been waiting for you Y/N Kenobi."

"How do you know me?"

"Word travels fast across the galaxy. Word of two extremely powerful jedi. I also knew your father. He gave this book to me. Told me to give it to you when you came here." Otani says, picking up the book. He hands me it and I take it.

Opening it, I see the pages full of information about the jedi and their training. "This is one of the many sacred jedi texts. It was used when the Galactic Republic still ruled and the jedi order fought in the clone wars."

I keep flicking through the pages, looking at the information. "Thank you, Otani. But there is something I must ask." I start. Otani nods his head, waiting for me to continue. "I feel a disturbance in the force. I still feel a darkness looming over the galaxy. Tell me, is it true? Is the Galactic Empire still alive?"

Otani sighs, sitting down on a dusty chair in the corner of the room. "What you say is true. Although the Emperor is defeated, the idea of the Empire still lives on. There are two new powerful fighters. Moff Gideon and Iden Versio, and I know where to find one of them." I snap my head away from the book, looking directly at him. I need answers. The Empire needs to be defeated once and for all.

"Where? Where can I find them?" I ask, desperate for an answer. "On the planet of Sanopa. In Raeno City, there you will find Iden Versio. She will be there for a couple of weeks. After that, she leaves. You must hurry. The galaxy is counting on you Y/N Kenobi." Otani says, shaking my hand. I offer him a small smile in return.

"Thank you Otani."

I turn to walk out the door but I'm stopped just before I get the chance to. "Wait! Take this." Otani says, placing a necklace in the palm of my hand. The necklace had a small carved wooden charm on it and was engraved with a small pattern.

"What is it?" I ask curiously. "Give it to Luke Skywalker. It was his mothers. I was told that his father carved it for her." I clutch it in my hand, nodding my head, walking out the door.

"Goodbye Otani. May the force be with you." I say.

After leaving, I head to my ship, placing the book and necklace in a safe compartment. Not long after, I hear noises in the distance so I exit my ship, noticing Mando and Cobb. I also notice the large group of Tusken Raiders following behind on Banthas.

Well, this could get interesting.