Chapter 7

Your POV:
I had captured one of the three rebel heroes and my next target was Leia. I know she will be in the bases control room so I'll just have to get her out of there somehow.

I made my way down the small passageway to the control room. As I enter, I notice Leia and head over to her. "Hey Leia. You ok?" I ask innocently. "Yes I am thank you Y/N. Anything you need?" She asked me. "Ummm... I need your help with something back on my ship. Do you think you could give me a hand? It won't take too long" I explain.

She walks over to a man to ask if she could come with me and he nods his head. Leia walks back over to me and we walk out the control room, I bring her onto my ship.

She was the first of us to speak up. "What do you need help with Y/N?" She asks me. "Payment" I say. She looks confused at first but then I use the vile to put her sleep. Well that was easy.

I bound her hands and legs together, making sure that she cannot escape. I can't afford to loose her.

I know I couldn't put her in the same room as Solo because they could escape if they were put together. I decide to place her in the pitch black storage cupboard. No one will know she is there except me.

However my last victim was out there. Luke Skywalker. I felt really bad for these people. They could have been my friends and I threw it all away. I have never had any friends. People just look at me and decide to hate me for what I am. But Luke would never do that to me. That is why it is going to be hard for me to capture him. He really wanted to be my friend...