Ch. 13 The Cubs Play Time Part 2

Three teen males and one female toddler are joyfully playing in an open field. The small cub is sometimes seen being softly thrown in the air from one teen male to another. Unlike most other females, this one didn't scream in fear nor in disgust about being thrown around like a ball. In fact, she seemed to have welcomed this game. 

"Sigh, I want to play too," whines a small male. The male, hidden along with other male cubs, is seen peeking underneath a small mountain of snow. "Maybe they'll let us play," hopes another. "Mama said we should talk to her," comments one of the males in their group. "Hey! My mama said the same thing," adds another. 

This small group of male cubs silently nod about the difficult task their mothers placed on them. "But who'll go first?" asks one of the cubs. They looked at each other and immediately noticed that sadly most have an appearance of an eight year old. Since they were born about five months ago (note: male cubs grow faster than females), they are thus far weaker than the happily playful three leopard beasts .

"What are you cubs doing?" appears a sudden red headed teen cub in their circle. This cub is around the diablitos age group and he is followed by a few other young males of similar age. The red head then looks over the snowy hill, he then quickly crouches down with the rest of the already sitted cubs. Placing a hand over his mouth he comments to himself, "I thought mama was joking, she's almost as pretty as Elena." Gasping at the atrocity that came out of his mouth, the teen cub then harshly slaps his own face. "No! Elena is the most beautiful!" he hollers with his ears and tail going straight up. The smaller cubs that were previously hidden attempted to shush him but gave up when an older cub shaked their head at them. 

This young red headed male hurriedly gets up, looks at the younger cubs and morally says, "alright, looks like you little ones need our help." He then solemnly says with his hand to his chest, "Elena already has my heart, but that doesn't mean I can't help you weaklings with those three." The little cubs cheer "big brothers are great, big brothers are mighty!".

Not too far away from them, the three diablitos' ears twitch. "Oh no," groans Bruce. "Not him again," unhappily sighs Cruz. Casper growls, looks toward where they last heard the noise, sniffs at the air, "and he's not alone." Casper quickly hands the little cub over to Cruz while saying, "you're the fastest, go to..".

"Hey! You're not about to leave like cowardly males," hollers a booming voice. The triplets' ears flatten, growl in frustration, and fully turn their bodies to the incoming group of males. 

Wahhh a stampede is coming!! Quickly, Cruz, move it!  We're going to be run over!!  The little cub is seen frantically trying to shake Cruz's arm. Bruce lends his tail over to his sister's hands while Casper whispers,"it's too late to run."      

It's never too late to run!!

Soon, the stampede stops right in front of them, and instead of dust, there is a wall of snow rushing powerfully at the four small figures. Oh my!!  The little female's eyes are now three times their usual size. The two brothers, seeing the incoming snow, hurriedly step in front of Cruz while Cruz quickly turns around and curls over his sister's small body. Wooshhhh! 

"Oops," mutters a lone voice.

Higher up from the field, some distance away from the cubs, the beastsmens of the village are watching the show. Some are smacking their foreheads, some of them are pretending to not know those male cubs, others are laughing with tears in their eyes, while very very very few are angry. 

"Can we get her now Lucy," stares Dash furiously at the little rascals. However, Lucy is seen bending over in tears with Jack. Both are laughing merrily at the cubs play. "No," gasp, "this is too good" gasp, bahahahaha. 

The market stall fruit vendors grin at the many spectators and began to shout "sweet juicy joelin, boelin, woelin fruits for sale right here!" 

Back to the open field, two heads pop out of the snow, they look back to see a third head pop out immediately with a loud angry growl. The triplets then jump toward a lesser area of snow and sharply stare at the group of males. "Are you out of your freaking mind!" roars Bruce. 

The young redhead teen gets on one of his knees. The rest of the males quickly follow. "We are sorry to have surprised you little one," gently says the red head while looking straight at the female cub's small squinted brown eyes. Not to be outdone, the group yells, "we're sorry!" The little female blinks and maintains a hard line on her pouty lips. The red head continues, "we just wanted to play so badly with the four of you that we didn't think this," signaling to the huge pile of snow, "would happen." Ya think! Smiling, the teen cub asks, "do you forgive us little female?" 

Suki looks at the red head's mischievous not sorry eyes, then looks at the males behind him. The other males eyes appear sorrowful. Whatever. "Okay, and stop calling me little one. My name is Suki. S-U-K-I." 

As soon as the red head gets up, the other males do as well. "Great! Thank you Suki! Then we can play!" he beams. Casper puts his hand up in the universal language known as 'stop'. 

"Wait, you want to play with us?". The males nod their heads in glee. Bruce steps up with a smirk, "you sure you cubs want to play with us?" The redhead grins even further while the others begin to lose their smile. Cruz walks to the middle, "then let us choose the game," he gently smiles. 

The three diablitos are gonna pummel you red hair punk! Though I kinda feel sorry for the others...

---------------

Authors Note:

Hello readers, thank you for your votes and comments! I love reading what you guys and gals think about my story  ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

And thank you for giving my book a chance :)