Ch. 16 _ _ _ Beast ♥

The small skunk beast quickly runs toward where the little female sat. Getting near, he morphs into his eight-year-old looking self. Big happy purple eyes daringly look at a surprise pair of brown eyes. "Can I talk to you?" asks the happy cub. In front of him a pale looking young male places a foot in front of the little female. The black hair male eyes dim, looks away in rejection, and quietly says, "I understand." 

Before this little cub could run elsewhere, Suki places a hand on her brother's foot, waddles around him, and asks the skunk cub, "what's your name?" The cub who was listening to her footsteps, happily looks at Suki with worshiping eyes, "Radu. My name is Radu, I come from the Falling Petals Tribe, umm travel with the vendors, and umm umm I like your hair." The little male blushes.  

Oh? How cute! I want to grab his cheeks!  Suddenly Suki and Radu's belly growl at the same time. Where's Bruce? 

"Come on Suki, let's look for meat," crouches Casper to pick up his sister. "But Radu's hungry too." The female cub quickly waddles away with surprising agility from her brother's reach and grabs Radu's small hand, "come with us" she encourages the shy cub. Hehe I'll be squeezing those cheeks soon. Casper's mouth is left wide open. Radu's face is now completely blushed, filled with a pretty flaming red color. With what appears to be even brighter purple eyes and a huge smile, he tenderly holds onto Suki's tiny hand and follows her slowly to the village. However, seeing that the little female cub is having problems with waddling up the snowy hill, he asks her, "Suki, can I carry you? You can tell me where to go." 

Free ride, why not?  thought Suki. The little female cub is now being carried on the eight-year-old male's back and behind the duo is a crushed Casper repeating in a soundless voice, "we failed."

-------- change of scenery -----

The onlookers have now turned to more important tasks. Though they all agreed that the cubs game was entertaining, they were feeling sorry for the affected young males. However, that didn't mean that they would stick around when those cubs would come running back with that unpleasant smell. Meanwhile, the families of those young males were quickly deciding what needed to be done with them.

"Oi Chris," gently says Lucy. "Chris," she taps his shoulder. "Chris!" she yells near his ear. The leopard male jumps to his feet, roughly grabs his female toward him, and looks around for danger. In a few seconds after, he slowly blinks his eyes. "Chris," Lucy softly places her hand on her males cheek and looks into his hazel eyes, "you fainted." Jack walks toward them, hugs Lucy from behind and says to Chris, "Cruz was fully sprayed by a skunk." Pausing, the crow beastmen adds in a teasingly finishing touch, "a cub skunk beast." Chris's hands lay limp. Taking advantage of that, Jack steps back with his female and cuddles his face toward her hair. Lucy rolls her eyes, "enough with your antics Jack," petting his head, she then walks toward Chris again and grabs one of his hands.

 "Chris," she bites her lip, "I need you to be strong." Chris, knowing what's coming from his female, stands tall with lowered ears. He softly places a finger on his female's lips, and slowly leans over to give her a delicate kiss. Cherishing her lips, he pulls back, and says, "I'll look after our cub." Instead of responding back, Lucy gives her male a grateful smile.

A low ferocious growl surprises them. "Dash?" Lucy looks behind her and sees that her head male is trying not to morph into his beast. She quickly runs toward him and gives him a strong hug, "what's wrong?" Dash breaths in his female scent and lowers the sound of his growl. Jack and the other two males stare menacingly at the open field. The cubs, wonders Lucy. Still hugging onto Dash, she looks over at their direction. Her mouth opens wide, oh my #?!... After slapping her own forehead, she walks in front of her males and cub. 

The skunk cub that won the play fight against Cruz is seen happily carrying their family's little female cub on his back. Behind him, Casper is walking in a defeated state. 

"It's her choice," Lucy sternly speaks with her back to the annoyed full grown males.