Ch. 73 Traveling Visitors Part 1

At the front of the line there walks a couple of males of various hair colors ranging from silver white, golden blonde, to ginger orange. These males are tall, buff, deadly, and proud. As they walk, their predatory eyes shift around to analyze any threats found in this tribe. As well to see if there was a female that would interest them. 

Behind this group of males walk another group of males consisting of various shades of green and blue hair color with a few sporting white hair. The difference between these two groups is that they are slimmer, not as tall as the first group, and they decorate their hair with beautiful silky looking feathers, beads, and sea shells. Though this group also walked proudly behind the tiger beastmen, their eyes didn't linger on any beastmen for a female had yet to catch their eye. 

For last, walks a smaller group mix of tone slim males ranging in shades of orange and blonde hair. The major difference between this group and the first is that the first group has thick black lines on their tail, while this group has thick lines near the end of their tail but as their tail nears their body, the lines changes into round specks. The similarity between the two are that both are felines and that their eyes are surrounded by a thin shade of black line. However, the cheetah beastmens face shows a more pronounce line around their eyes that narrows down to their nose.

Next to a tall wavy black hair female, two hulking males and a few other males, stands an excited muddy shower dirt female. 

"Suki, look! That first group is as tall as those two," points Sheila with her thumb at a stern looking Vick and a slightly bored Wyatt. 

Suki humms, "yes, males of the Bear and Tiger Clan are about equally large in size."

"Tigers?!" Squirming like a fan girl, the muddy female asks "do you think we'll be able to see their ani.. um beast form?"

Lifting an eyebrow, the black wavy hair female answers at the excited girl, "unless they're allowed to fight in their beast form for a female, and other... I don't think they will."

Sheila pouts, "I wanna see."

One of the silvery white tiger beastmen and another ginger orange hair beastmen scoff at her. "You're not worthy cub," scowls the  first beastmen. The second one lifts his teeth at her and they continue their walk to the center of the village. 

Sheila opens her mouth wide and silently repeats the word 'cub?'

Behind them a beastmen from the peacock clan tsks and glances at the black wavy hair female, "female, best you get that cub clean." Another male close to him nods his head in agreement and scowls at them, "yes, a mother who can't take care of her cub is not charming."

Now it was Suki's turn to open her mouth in bafflement and silently mouths 'mother'? While the males around these two females are either holding onto their growls or trying not to snicker at them. 

After they left, a dirty blonde hair male glances pitifully at them and mutters outloud to them, "female you are young, thought that cub doesn't have your scent, I can tell that your heart is in the right place but..." Another fiery orange hair male next to him pipes up, "the cub is too dirty and lowers your favorability to other males."

To his words, Suki's males growled a warning at him. To their clear defensive growl, the young male scoffs and was about to reply back but stops when Wyatt and Vick's eyes glow menancingly at him. And somewhat far behind them glares a group of males and surprisingly another female with dark blue eyes. Noticing their hostility, the friend that was once pitying the young mother gulps and hastily pushes the fiery orange hair male to keep on walking. 

Suki who's frozen repeats, "I'm a mother? I'm a bad mother?" In the beastworld there are many different types of females who are definitely cherished. Yet the reputation of being a bad mother, and worst, to a female cub, is staining. 

Meanwhile Sheila's frustration lies elsewhere. Groaning, she asks herself, "do I look that short to them... to be seen like child?"

While Adan, Leo, Wyatt, and Radu try to comfort Suki, Radu's thoughts are gearing to being able to have Suki more to himself. However, if they do come across a powerful single male beastmen, her reputation might repel him. Sigh, what to do. 

Not too far away from them stands a fox female whose glaring glowing dark blue eyes stare at the parade of traveling beastmens. By her side are her males who can also be seen clenching their fists. The only exceptions are a thin black hair male and a slender white silky short hair male. Both observe the muddy female and then glance at each other. 

"You've noticed too?" asks Jack.

Brent nods his head. 

Lucy, whose eyes are still on the 6 traveling beastmens who dare speak ugly words to her daughter, asks, "notice what Jack?"

Aware that the travelers were far away, Jack whispers, "the female did that intentionally...appearing dirty."

Now Lucy and the rest stare at Jack in wonder. 

Brent, seeing that they still didn't get why, adds in a soft tone, "she's unique."

Lucy immediately gasps while her other males, including Dash are still pondering over what the two said. 

"Oh my poor Suki, that's a heavy burden and a blessing."

Not liking the fact that he was out on what his family knew, Dash lets out a soft frustrated growl. 

Hearing the head male's frustration, a golden-eye male near Lucy smirks. 

Noticing that even Juan knew made Dash become even more agitated. His grown cub was insulted and everyone knew why she didn't retaliate as is her right as a female. Much more, her reputation as a female bear beast who are famous for their motherly instincts, was being questioned!

Letting out a huge sigh, Lucy snuggles into her head males arms, "I'll tell you at our den for this is not the place... let us just keep observing them.. yes?"

Smelling the lavender on his female mixed with her natural vanilla scent calms him down to the point where he realizes that the new female is somehow being protected. 

Purring in agreement they steadily walk behind Suki's group.