Ch. 110 The Yellow Meadow Tribe Mating Competition

In the vast land filled with an aboundage of grass, clean flowing rivers, and various types of wildflowers lies the Yellow Meadow Tribe headed by the Horse Clan and the Raptor Clan.

Into the eyes of a flying beast, the beast shows how he slowly glides over to a stone stadium filled with hulking, muscular, wide and or thin beastmen showing off their two legged body as well as their beast forms to most of the females present. As for the other females not mentioned, they are the ones without having gone through their estrus and have become spectators with glistening exciting eyes at the tribe's show of courtship.

"Oh look, Tawa is joining this time!" whisper screams a fidgeting sitting female as she giggles to her friend.

"I wish I was of age," whines the friend as she pouts.

The friend sitting beside her lets out an unflattering snort, "well, who knows, you might have a chance when your time comes since all the other times he's shown up, he never chose the winning female."

Feeling better, the young female timidly smiles and whispers into her friend's ear, "yeah, and hopefully by then she won't want him anymore."

Rolling her eyes, her friend smiles distastefully, "let's just hope...".

Not too far away from these two gossiping females, sits a wavy black hair female puffing herself up for what would be an either joyful win or a huge slap of embarrassment.

Puffing up while grooming her hair, she begins to mutter. "Okay Suki, you got this. You are a bear beast! Your papa is one of the strongest bear beastmen of his Clan, he taught you how to fight! Your mama is a sexy fox female beast and has taught you her ways of battle! You've got the two best teachers, as well as papa Jack and papa Brent naughty ideas... you got this! And and you went up against that cheetah female! This is nothing! This is just a speck of dust. This.. this.."

Oh my goshhh, she groans.

Beside the entertainingly bizarre half-female bear beast, sits a smiling half-female horse beast named Arina.

"If you don't mind my rudeness, I believe in you. You should go for it and show the strength of your tribe," gently says Arina as she softly pushes Suki up. Internally Arina thinks that since 'she' is not here, Suki might end up having a chance to grab their warriors attention.. Wouldn't that be great for their tribe? And even better for the treaty?

Letting out an anxious laugh, Suki reluctantly nods. For this moment, she closes her eyes, squares her shoulders back and breaths in and out into a calm breathing state. Finally feeling somewhat better, opening her now assured light brown eyes, Suki stands up and walks sexily down the steps into the stadium where the males are still seen showing off.

The first male Suki crosses eyes with is a beautiful yet an overly confident male who flips his straight dark brown hair back and gives her a wink while sculpting on a stone what appears to be a body of a voluptuous female. Mmm, nope. Reminds me of the prince Charming from Shrek.

Ignoring his flirtatious stare and hard gazing eyes from the females fawning over him, Suki kept on walking toward her prize. On her way there she came across other males ranging from 2 stripes to 3 stripes who were either, in her opinion, too bulky (pff Vick) or too flirtatious, or their eyes were gazing at her similar to the ones from Mystic Eye Tribe.

Finally, the male who will hopefully become her head male can be seen in his half-form appearing like the mythical centaurs with a long looking bow and arrows held in a weaved basket placed securely on his back just like the paintings from her old world.  At this moment he was showing his skill of taking three arrows and pointing them at a far off target.