58::Love talk

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

-Winne the pooh

~

Jungkook laid on Taehyung's couch, waiting for the elder to return to the couch with their food. When Taehyung finally did leave the kitchen, he couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriend's state. He was completely sprawled out across the couch, staring at the ceiling with a small pout.

Taehyung continued into the room, smiling at Jungkook's weirdness. He set the bowls on the coffee table and watched as Jungkook's gaze shifted to him. The younger's face broke out in a smile when he saw Taehyung had returned.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung quietly asked.

"I was waiting for you." Jungkook cutely replied.

Taehyung's smile grew at the response. The elder lowered himself closer to the couch before straddling Jungkook's waist.

"What did you make us?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Just some kimchi." Taehyung responded as he grabbed one of the bowls.

Taehyung got a reasonable bite of the food and held it close to Jungkook's mouth. The younger smiled and opened his mouth, allowing his boyfriend to feed him. Jungkook smiled as Taehyung continued to feed Jungkook, the two not being able to stop smiling at each other through the experience.

Taehyung gave Jungkook the last bite of his kimchi and set the bowl down, reaching for his own bowl afterwards. As Taehyung ate his kimchi, Jungkook found himself unable to look away from the elder. Jungkook took this moment to fully appreciate Taehyung's stunning features.

Taehyung's skin was darker than what it usually appeared since he almost always put a lighter toned foundation on in order to fit the popular look. There were no blemishes on his skin, and Jungkook knew that if he touched the elder face that it would feel like heaven. Taehyung had a cute little dot near the end of his nose that Jungkook was almost never able to see because of the makeup. Taehyung's hair hadn't been dyed since the end of his tour, and it had returned to its natural dark brown. His hair looked extra fluffy from constantly brushing it out of his face since he also had refrained from getting a haircut for quite some time. Taehyung eats with a pout, which in Jungkook's opinion is the cutest thing there could ever be. Taehyung's dark eyes almost had literal stars in them and seemed to hold the entire universe as he sat on Jungkook, feeling perfectly content with the way his life was at that moment.

When Taehyung finished his kimchi, he set his own bowl on the table with Jungkook's. He then locked eyes with Jungkook, who hadn't finished admiring the elder male yet. Taehyung was puzzled with Jungkook's intense gaze on him, his eyes flicking around the room to see if there was anything else going on that he could pay attention to to distract himself from the younger's stare. Finally he relented and shifted his gaze back to Jungkook.

"What? Do I have food on my face or something?" Taehyung asked, slightly squirming from his spot on top of Jungkook.

"You're so pretty." Jungkook dreamily spoke.

Taehyung smiled at the compliment, this action making the younger instinctively smile as well. Taehyung released a happy sigh before switching his position on top of Jungkook. Instead of straddling the younger's waist, he was now completely laying on top of Jungkook. Once Taehyung had settled and found a comfortable position to lay in, his boyfriend protectively wrapped his arms around him.

"I could stay like this forever." Taehyung contentedly mumbled.

Jungkook hummed in response as he moved his hands under Taehyung's t-shirt. The younger male let his hands rest on Taehyung's back while he turned his attention back to the TV. The couple had been watching Netflix when Jungkook dramatically declared he was hungry and Taehyung offered to make them a bit of a snack.