28:: This way!

Life is always full of surprises. You never know who you are going to meet that will change your life forever.

-Unknown

~

As Jungkook and Hoseok left the rather expensive looking restaurant, the older male felt his phone starting to vibrate in his pocket in the back of his jeans. He quickly pulled the device out to see that Taehyung had sent him a new message. He made sure Jungkook wasnt paying attention to him by stealing a glance at the younger who was ranting about something before opening the just received text.

Taehyung: what are you doing rn??

Hoseok: me and jungkook are leaving the restaurant, why??

Taehyung: you can bring him back now

Hoseok: yayyy!! Were on our way

"Who are you texting?" Jungkook suddenly asked peeking over his hyung's shoulder to know what the older was doing, scaring Hoseok as he hastily turned his phone off and shoved it in his pocket, almost having a heart attack.

"Taehyung." Hoseok responded simply, giving Jungkook a small smile to try to play off his nerves.

"What did he want?" Jungkook questioned curiously, Hoseok noticing the younger males sudden attentiveness when he heard Taehyungs name.

"He wanted to know if you were still pouting about not being able to hang out." the older male quickly lied.

"I was not pouting!" the slightly offended boy yelled, letting out a dramatic sigh as he stomped down the sidewalk.

"You might not have been then, but you are now." Hoseok acknowledged smugly, a small smirk on his face as Jungkook continued to stomp down the sidewalk.

"Hmph." the younger huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he stopped long enough for the latter to catch up.

"It's okay, I'm taking you back to your boyfriend now." Hoseok said, smirking at the boy next to him.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Jungkook felt his cheek heating up at the other's statement.

"Yet." Hoseok uttered under his breath, hiding a grin, not wanting the younger to get suspicious about anything.

The rest of the walk back to the hotel was fairly quiet, aside from Hoseok pointing out small landmarks they hadn't noticed on the way there.

"Thank you for today, Hobi hyung, I had a lot of fun." Jungkook showed his infamous bunny smile, hugged Hoseok, waved at him one last time and went back into his shared hotel room.

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook called out as he opened the door to the bedroom after seeing he wasn't in the main room. Jungkook looked around, eyeing the furniture and found a small paper on Taehyungs pillow reading:

Hey cutie, there is a black car with a license plate that says taescar in all caps. It's blacked out and parked out front. Oh and take this with you.

Jungkook let his eyes roam around once more, then left the room locking the door behind him. He walked outside to see exactly that pulled up to the curb in front of the building. He looked at the license plate quickly before getting in the back of the car.

Once he got in the driver turned around, handed Jungkook another small piece of paper and drove off.

Looks like you found us! The driver will take you to a small park and then to the next checkpoint. Your clue is: a place where wishes are made but never granted, we make a lot of money.