59::Liar

"No pain can ever be compared to the pain of being betrayed by someone so special to your heart."
-unknown
~
Taehyung walked into the small restaurant that his friend asked him to come to for lunch. When he entered, he immediately saw Somi sitting at a table, silently reading over a menu. Taehyung walked over to Somi and sat down, taking off his mask but leaving his bucket hat on.

"Taehyung, hey!" Somi spoke, looking at her friend happily as he sat down.

"Hi." Taehyung cheerfully greeted. "How long have you been here?"

"Only a couple minutes." Somi answered.
Taehyung nodded and grabbed a menu, flipping it open and looking at the lunch options. He had only looked through half of the menu when a teenage looking girl came up to their table with a notepad.

"I'm Minjeong and I'll be your server today. Can I get you two something to drink?" the girl asked.

"Just water." Somi replied.

"I'll also have water." Taehyung answered as he noticed someone walking towards the table in his peripheral vision.

Minjeon paused as the person sat down next to Somi before asking him what he wanted to drink.

"Coke." the man answered.

Now, Taehyung was confused as to who was randomly coming up to their table and sitting down, but didn't want to show any discomfort or confusion in front of the waitress. But when he heard that voice, he couldn't help it anymore. His head snapped up at the man and he froze in place. He barely noticed when Minjeong walked away and Somi spoke to him.

"What the fuck." Taehyung quietly seethed, turning his gaze onto Somi who was biting her lip as she looked back and forth in between Taehyung and Jimin.

"Please just listen for a minute." Somi begged.

"No! You tricked me into having lunch with you so you could do this!? I don't want to hear anything you have to say!" Taehyung whisper-yelled at the two.

"It has to do with Jungkook." Jimin said as Taehyung stood up to leave.

This statement had Taehyung freezing again, as he didn't like hearing his boyfriend's name coming out of his ex's mouth and was confused as to what information they could possibly have.

"What?" Taehyung muttered as he sat back down, looking expectantly between Jimin and Somi.

"Last week we went to a club and saw Jungkook dancing there. We went back again last night and he was there again..." Somi quickly explained.

"He's a stripper, Taehyung." Jimin clarified.

"That's impossible. He was with me almost all day yesterday. He left after we ate dinner because he had to go back to his apartment since he cares for his younger cousin. That's impossible." Taehyung exclaimed. "Tell me, when you saw him at this club last night, did he have any hickeys on him?"

"Um... no..." Jimin quietly answered.

"Then it couldn't have been Jungkookie. I gave him a bunch of hickeys earlier in the day and there is no way they could have just disappeared." Taehyung argued.

"He could have covered them with makeup." Somi suggested.

"Both of you just shut up! I don't believe either of you!" Taehyung finally exploded.

"You have to-" Somi begged, only to be cut off by Taehyung.

"I have no reason to believe either of you. You haven't liked Jungkook ever since you met him and have never been nice to him. And you are my ex who couldn't even be civil and stay at work because of a breakup. I have absolutely no reason to believe anything either of you say about him!"