11::Comeback Trailer

"Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. Be on offense, not defense."
-Evan Carmichael
~
One more month. Who knew one simple month could cause absolute chaos. Hectic was the only word that could explain what Taehyung was going through. It was as if he was walking through hell, trying to find heaven at the end.  

One more month until his comeback, and let's just say, it's been stressful. Yes, he has had comebacks before, but this one was big. This comeback was like nothing he had ever done before.

Taehyung's comeback had a storyline. Not any simple story line, but one that would take you days to get through your head. Days just to comprehend. This story was something that took months to prepare. Not only did it have a storyline that would leave you stunned but it was also a trilogy.

All of his other comebacks were sweet and about a love story. This was much more different. It was about his growth, how he found himself conflicted in the face of temptation.
Taehyung still had filming to do and dances to perfect. His comeback was going to be cut close, but it was going to be good. No, it was going to be perfect.

Today he would be filming the tour trailer. Taehyung would be going to the studio at 6:00 AM and would be leaving at around 12:00 PM.
__

Taehyung sat in the waiting room, waiting for someone to tell him when they were ready to begin filming. It was 5:56 AM, so he didn't expect anyone to come over for a few more minutes. He didn't want to be late, so he got there much earlier than expected.

"Okay,"Namjoon clapped his hands. "We're ready to begin, Taehyung."

Taehyung looked up from his phone to see the elder looking down at him smiling. "Come on, I'll take you out to the sets."

Namjoon grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the waiting room and into the studio. Taehyung looked around seeing all the sets in front of him. There were about 15 different sets, the first being a swing with a glass bottom.

"We'll start with the swing, then the set with the forest background and the broken furniture." Namjoon said, leading him to the swing. "Okay, what am I supposed to do?" Taehyung asked.
He already knew, he just wanted to make sure Namjoon didn't want him to do anything else. "You're just going to swing for a few minutes, or until we get the perfect shots. Then we'll light the chair on fire and let it swing without you on it."

"Okay." Taehyung cheered, making his way over to the swing. He had already changed into his outfit, which was just a simple light blue, almost white button up and black jeans.

The swing was in front of a black background. It had metal chains attached to the ceiling and a glass seat. The swing was about 6 feet off the ground so taehyung had to use a ladder to get on top of it. They had to put the swing so high up because it needed to look like he was nowhere close to the ground.

Excitedly Taehyung got on the ladder, he climbed up and sat on the swing. Giving one of the workers a thumbs up, the worker grabbed the latter and dragged it off the set. "All you're going to do is swing. Don't make eye contact with the camera and look straight ahead."

Suddenly the swing started moving and Taehyung's face turned serious as he looked straight forward. He looked straight ahead as the camera came closer to him. The camera stopped when it was about three feet away from him, and as soon as he went to the left and out of frame the cameras stopped filming and the swing slowly came to a stop. "Cut!" the director called out.
Taehyung slowly came to a stop and looked over at Namjoon. "Okay, now we're going to put fire on the swing and let it swing on it's own."

The same worker that dragged the ladder away grabbed the ladder and put it in front of Taehyung. Slowly he got off and made his way back to the camera crew.

Namjoon grabbed a lighter and a couple pieces of paper from a table and made his way to the latter. He climbed up, put the paper on the glass swing and lit it on fire. When he climbed back down, the same worker grabbed the ladder again. Once the latter was gone the swing started moving again.

This time the swing only went back and forth three times unlike Taehyung who went back and forth about fourteen times to get the perfect shot. The director yelled 'cut' as the cameras stopped again and the swing came to a halt.

"That's a wrap on the swing!" Namjoon yelled, making everyone in the studio clap in excitement. "Time for the next set."

The next set was a foggy forest background, what looked like old, gray grass and dirt and some old broken furniture on the ground. The furniture consisted of a broken dusty piano and a dusty chair with a hole on the seat. All Taehyung had to do was lay on the ground and look straight at the ceiling.

As he laid down on the ground, the camera started filming a little above Taehyung and slowly made its way down to the floor. The shot only took three tries to reach perfection.

»»——⍟——««

woooooow-
Beautiful-
But not as beautiful as you guys ;D
Annnnyways~
Stay safe, stay healthy, and until next time our Baby Crackheads <3

{927 words without endnote}

{Edited 5-31-2020}