15::Dinner

"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went 'Oh there you are. I've been looking for you'"

-Unknown

-

Jungkook stared aimlessly out of the window while Taehyung drove humming a tune jungkook couldn't quite decipher. For some reason, Jungkook found himself thinking about his cousin. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize the car had stopped and they had arrived until he heard Taehyung yelling his name.

"Huh?" Jungkook finally replied, snapping out of his thoughts with a slight flinch.

"We're here." Taehyung said, motioning for Jungkook to look out the window at the diner they were parked at.

Jungkook, finally realizing they had arrived, smiled and started to get out of Taehyung's car. Taehyung quickly followed behind the younger male, running to get ahead of Jungkook. Jungkook just raised an eyebrow at Taehyung as he ran past him, but smiled so big his eyes turned to crescents when Taehyung opened the door for him.

"Cute." Jungkook mumbled to himself after he had walked into the diner.

"What?" Taehyung asked, appearing next to Jungkook as the two walked up to the hostess.

"Nothing." Jungkook said, slightly blush of embarrassment from almost getting caught dusting his face.

Taehyung just shook his head and smiled, putting his attention on the hostess who had just greeted them.

"Hi." the woman said, forced enthusiasm evident in everything from her expression to her tone.

"Hello." Jungkook replied, showcasing a small bunny smile at the lady that made Taehyung's heartbeat slightly increase.

"Table for two?"

"Yes ma'am, thank you." Jungkook said smiling.

The lady then walked them to their table and gave them menus, "This is Jennie. She will be your server." she said, slightly smiling and walking away

"Hello gentlemen," a smiley girl said. "What would you like to have for drinks this nice evening?"

"Coke." Taehyung said simply.

Jungkook, who was looking at the menu, suddenly smiled widely and looked up at Jennie.

"Banana milk, please." he said happily.

"Alrighty, I'll be back in a few minutes with your drinks, let me know when you're ready to order." She said, smiling wider, something Taehyung didn't think was possible.

"Okay." Jungkook replied, cute bunny smile still on his face

"What do you think looks good?" Taeyung asked.

"I want a hamburger." Jungkook said excitedly, looking at the menu once again, trying to decide which one he thought looked best

"Ohhh, sounds good. I think I'm just gonna get some banana pancakes." Taehyung said, smiling widely at Jungkook's cute expressions.

Jungkook slightly rolled his eyes but continued smiling. "You're like Kai." he said to himself.

"What?" Taehyung asked, putting his menu down and raising an eyebrow at Jungkook

"He's always down for pancakes of any kind. He doesn't even like to make them, though. He always makes me. And his favorite flavor is banana." Jungkook said in pout.

"But pancakes are so good. I would eat them everyday." Taehyung replied, shrugging his shoulders as if what he had just said was the most obvious thing in the world