24::And They Were Roommates

"There are two types of pains, the one that hurts you and the other that changes you."

-Unknown

~

"Please exit towards the back of the plane." Namjoon instructed everyone to do so when the plane had finally come to a complete stop.

Everyone groggily got out of their seats, already having severe jet lag and wanting nothing more than to get to the hotel and sleep on beds. As they got out of the plane, there were two vans waiting to take all nine of them to the hotel.

They all filed into the van, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Momo in one while Namjoon, Chungha, Jihoon, Mark, and Yoongi were in the other.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the back row, both men spread out and comfortable, barely being able to keep their eyes open long enough to get in the vehicle and put their carry-on bags in the middle row. Momo sat in the middle row, all of their carry-on bags next to her as she dozed off. Hoseok sat in the passenger seat next to the driver, the only one who managed to stay awake after their flight.

The car ride to the hotel took just over an hour, everyone but Hoseok and Namjoon falling asleep on the car rides. As the group exited the vans, a bleary eyed Mark and Jihoon were almost holding each other up, Chungha leaned on Namjoon, Yoongi leaned on Hoseok, and Taehyung was giving Jungkook a piggy back ride, the young male not waking up when they arrived.

Hoseok took one look at the two and picked up their carry on bags along with his. Namjoon checked them in, handing each of them keys to their rooms, Namjoon handing Taehyung two keys to the same room, one for him and one for Jungkook.

Taehyung gave Namjoon a small smile as he took the keys, ushering all of them into the elevator.

"Someone will be coming by later to give us our bags." Namjoon suddenly said, all of them coming to the sudden realization that they only had their carry on bags with them. "And don't go to sleep. We're going to go out to eat to boost your energy and then we're going sightseeing. Our schedule starts tomorrow."

The rest of the elevator ride was silent, all of them either too tired or too immersed in their own thoughts to say anything. They all released collective sighs as they exited the elevator, Hoseok walking with Taehyung and Jungkook since he had their carry-on bags.

"Can you get the door, hyung?" Taehyung asked when they reached the room.

Hoseok agreed and took one of the keys from Taehyung's hand, unlocking the door and opening it widely so Taehyung could enter. Hoseok set their bags on a chair as Taehyung set Jungkook on one of the two beds.

"I'll wake him up, you go put your stuff in your room." Taehyung said quietly to Hoseok, the choreographer nodding his head and leaving the room.

"Koo." Taehung said softly, softly shaking Jungkook to try to wake the male up.

Jungkook didn't budge, still sleeping as peacefully as he had been before.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said a bit louder, starting to shake the male more.

A loud groan came out of Jungkook as he woke up, opening his eyes slightly to see what was happening.

"Where are we? What's happening?" Jungkook asked, his morning voice quite attractive to Taehyung and making him start to feel a bit nervous.

"We're in the hotel. We're sharing this room. We're going to go out for breakfast and go sightseeing." Taehyung replied quietly, walking away from Jungkook's bed and grabbing his carry-on bag.