26::Nothing Official

"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together."
-Unknown
~

Taehyung moved to the side and put his arm out for the Dancers to bow and leave the stage. They all waved, huge smiles on their faces as they did so, and the dancers ran off of the stage. After they left Taehyung started his fan interaction.

"Did you guys like that?" he shouted in english.

They screamed in response.

"That's very good! Well, I love you guys, but i have to go or my manager will leave me here." Taehyung started waving and walking towards the back of the stage.

As soon as Taehyung had gotten off of the stage, he looked around for Jungkook. He quickly scanned over everyone's faces until he saw the person he was looking for.

"Tae!" Jungkook shouted from the corner of the room.

"Hey, Kookie." Taehyung responded, rushing towards the younger male.

"You did great, I really like these shows, everyone is different." Jungkook said thoughtfully.

"Taehyung." Namjoon interrupted, Taehyung turning to face his manager with a small pout.
"Yes, Joon?" Taehyung answered a bit rudely.

Namjoon hesitated before grabbing Taehyung's arm and pulling him away from Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Taehyung whined as he was being dragged away, already knowing what Namjoon wanted but annoyed that he had to interrupt his moment with Jungkook. "At least tell me where we're going, I can walk on my own." 

"Your dressing room." Namjoon mumbled, not wanting the few staff members that were already back there to hear them. 

Taehyung let out a sigh, but continued walking with Namjoon, neither male saying anything to each other. When they finally reached Taehyung's dressing room, Namjoon locked the door behind him and turned to face Taehyung.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked, knowing damn well Taehyung knew exactly what he wanted to know.

"We kissed." Taehyung replied simply, shrugging his shoulders and crossing his arms.

"Taehyung, if you don't stop being a pain in the ass I will leave you here." Namjoon warned.

"He walked in on me and some american and we got into an argument." Taehyung said borely.

"And then?" Namjoon asked, starting to actually get annoyed with Taehyung's antics.

"And then I kissed him, again."

"Again?!" Namjoon yelled.

"When we went to the amusement park I kissed him but I didn't think he liked me so I just played it off." Taehyung said sheepishly, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Jesus, Tae." Namjoon said, holding the bridge of his nose between his thumb and pointer finger.

"But when he walked in on me and the american guy, he got all mad and we started yelling. I didn't understand why he would be mad at me because he's basically been ignoring me since the kiss."

"This is why we let people talk." Namjoon countered, looking back up at the boy.

"I'm not done! So I asked why he would even care and he said that he's been ignoring me because I hurt him. And then after some back and forth I found out that he likes me and we kissed again." Taehyung finished with a huge smile on his face.

"Taehyung, I literally can't with you. This is why we let people tell us what they feel, not just assume." Namjoon scolded, shaking his head at the younger.