13:: Begin

"No relationship is ever worth sacrificing your dignity or self respect for." 

-Unknown

~

Today Taehyung would be filming his first short film called 'Begin'. He was over the moon excited to be filming his first short film that his heart was beating way faster than usual. He would be using the painting he and Jungkook painted yesterday.

"Okay, let's get you ready to film. We already got the set ready, all we need you to get changed and ready to film." Namjoon stated, smiling happily at Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly stood up from the comfy couch he was resting on and grabbed his outfit from Namjoon's hand. After pushing his manager out of the room he changed into a simple white button up with a bird on it and black pants.

The first set was a room with a wooden floor, and a bed sitting in the middle of the room. He had to lay on the bed and act like he was having a nightmare.

He slowly got on the bed, with a camera right above him. Taehyung closed his eyes, as he heard a faint 'action' coming from the film director. He gave his all as he rolled around, squeezed his eyes and acted like he was having a nightmare. Acting has always been something that came naturally to Taehyung. He's always been able to do it flawlessly, leaving everyone in shock when they see his talent.

Taehyung opened his eyes acting as if he was startled and woke up from a nightmare, he sat up straight and looked around. He looked to the left of him, then to his right until he looked down, breathing heavily.

"Cut." Namjoon yelled, clapping his hands. "Nice work, get ready for the next scene." The next scene, he would be sitting on the edge of the bed, looking around the room confused.

Taehyung got ready, giving Namjoon a thumbs up before hearing an action come from someone in the camera crew. He went straight into acting mode as he looked around him, trying to act as confused as possible. It's only about a minute before another 'cut' was heard .

The next scene was something a little more exciting, he got to look at a drawing of himself, that Jungkook generously drew for him, as the room changed around him.

He got into his starting position, which was standing and looking at the drawing, with the bed behind him. He heard a small 'action' and started looking at the paper while turning his head back and forth, acting confused. The bed behind him quickly moved off set, Taehyung looked behind him acting shocked then suddenly the painting Jungkook and Taehyung painted yesterday appeared in front of him. He snapped his head back to the front and looked at the painting confused.

"Cut, great job Taehyung. We're gonna put the rest of the room together, you can go into the waiting room. I'll get you once we have it ready." Namjoon's voice boomed in the set.

Taehyung slowly made his way to the waiting room, which was just a small white room with a couch and a coffee table in it. Picking up his phone, he decided to text Jungkook to pass the time.

Taehyung: Hey...

Jungkook: umm hey...

Jungkook: how's filming?

Taehyung: good, I'm just waiting for them to finish getting the set ready.

Jungkook: cool...what's the next set?

Taehyung: they're just putting all the furniture in the room, it shouldn't take much longer.