67::New addition

"Dealing with employee issues can be difficult, but not dealing with them can be worse."

-Paul Foster

~

"I told you! We should've just fired him when we fired Jihoon!" Jin yelled into his office.

"Jin hyung, have we not talked about this nearly 100 times!?" Hoseok exclaimed.

"I know, I know. It just would've been so much easier." Jin reasoned, his voice much quieter than it had been a couple seconds earlier.

"He wasn't as much of a problem until Jihoon was gone." Hoseok argued.

"What should we do about him?" Jin asked, finally getting into the business.

"Personally, I don't think we should take drastic measures."

"What do you mean?" Jin questioned.

"I mean he has talent, it would be a waste if he wasn't able to dance professionally. He was just in the wrong group. At times he was able to be as good as or better than Jungkook, he was just too caught up in trying to make his life living hell." Hoseok explained. "I mean it's quite obvious that the same measures as Jihoon shouldn't be taken but he definitely shouldnt be able to work here ever again."

"Oh okay, I get what you mean and I agree. From what I've seen, he is a wonderful dancer, he had great potential if he just focused more." Jin agreed. "I'll meet with him later to terminate his contract and discuss the terms of his termination."

"Okay." Hoseok smiled.

--

"Hello Mark," Jin greeted. "Please have a seat."

Mark nervously sat down, fiddling with his fingers out of nervousness.

"Today we'll be discussing the conditions of your termination."

"Okay."

"As you should know, your employment was terminated because you continuously made many members of this company upset or uncomfortable," Jin explained. "As you should also know, that is not tolerated here and in many entertainment companies."

Mark nodded, "I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me," Jin laughed.

"Okay."

"Anyways, you may not be on the premises from now on without an invitation and you may not work here ever again. On the other hand, you may work anywhere you would like other than here. If you would like, I can give you some recommendations for companies to work with and can even write you some letters of recommendation so you can get hired faster." Jin explained.

"Wait what? You're not the same thing to me that you did to Jihoon?" Mark questioned.

"As far as I know, you haven't assaulted anyone. Once you do, we'll have a lawsuit to file." Jin explained.

"Oh my god, thank you so much." Mark exclaimed.

"I have to ask you to leave now. You can collect any belongings you have here, but if you're not gone in fifteen minutes you'll have to be removed." Jin said, pulling out a couple sheets of paper that he needed to fill out.

"Yes, thank you." Mark spoke, standing up and quickly bowing.

--

"Why do you guys feel the need to wake me up at the ass crack of dawn?" Chan questioned his best friends as he welcomed them into his home.

"It's almost noon!" Wooyoung shrieked.

"And?" he asked, only now noticing how happy they looked. "What is your guys' problem? Did you do drugs without me?"