14:: Two People

"Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part of each other's lives and there is no separating them. No measure of distance or duration of silence can prevent the outbreak of smiles and laughter or the strong desire to leap into each other's arms when they come together once more." ~Beau Taplin Unpreventable

-

Taehyung walked into the dance studio, where he would be learning the choreography for a song on his new album. Tiredly he swung open the door of Hoseok's dance room, looking around he saw Hoseok sitting on a chair by the speaker and Jungkook sitting in the middle of the room, awkwardly stretching to the soft music Hoseok was playing. Both of them shot their heads up as they heard Taehyung enter the room.

"Finally." Hoseok said standing up from his chair, he walked up to Taehyung and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the middle of the room, the younger dropping his bag on the way.

"Where is everyone else?" Taehyung asked as he eyed the face room, trying to spot anyone else even though he would have noticed them by now.

"It's just going to be a dance with you and Jungkook." Hoseok explained, laughing in amusement as Taehyung's face turned into pure shock.

"Umm...okay, what's the song?" Taehyung asked, glancing at Jungkook to see him standing up with an unreadable expression in his eyes.

"Stigma." Hoseok said, walking over to start the music.

To say Taehyung was nervous to do a duet with Jungkook would be an understatement. He was beyond nervous. If he wasn't an idol he probably would have got up and left, but he has priorities, and he didn't want to get fired weeks before his comeback, so he went with it even though he had the worst nerves he had ever had in his life at the thought of dancing with Jungkook.

"Okay, I already prepared a dance. I'll do it twice, the first time I'll do Tae's part and the second I'll do Jungkooks. After I've done it twice you will try it and we'll go from there." Hoseok said quickly, instructing Jungkook to press the button to the speaker. The music filled up the room as he nailed every move.

Soon the music came to an end and Hoseok stopped, standing there out of breath. "Okay, Jungkook, restart it. I'll do your choreography now."

Playing the music again, Hoseok did the dance once more, Jungkook's part being almost identical to Taehyung's, the only difference being a few of the actual dance moves and the movements he had to do with his hands.

Even more out of breath, Hoseok sat down and waited for Taehyung and Jungkook to get to their first positions. Once Hoseok saw the two were in their spots he turned on the music, watching as the two executed every step without a problem. The dance was actually a pretty easy one considering their dance talents.

Soon the music stopped and Hoseok stood back up, clapping at them. "I think you guys have it pretty much perfect already, I'm just going to add a few moments where you guys will touch each other."

Jungkook and Taehyung stared at each other, not sure what Hoseok ment.

"Nothing weird right?" Jungkook asked, looking visibly nervous and confused as he rocked back on his heels.

"What do you mean by that? Wait, oh my god- No!" Hoseok laughed at their frightened faces. "Just touching each other's hands or back."

They both huffed in relief, looking back at each other with a small smile on their faces.

__

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the back of the dance studio, out for breath as they had just danced for four hours, only stopping when they needed a drink of water. It was already 2:23 PM and they were both exhausted and out of breath.